Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
There is a nice back rode from Mt Baldy Village to Glendora on the other side of the mountains. I've only seen one cop up there and that was when the hills were freshly burnt. Just watch out for other drivers!

2000 Contour SE Sport 2.5
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
just to create more traffic - post here if you've driven any of these roads... or setup a meet!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by GoldTour:
There is a nice back rode from Mt Baldy Village to Glendora on the other side of the mountains. I've only seen one cop up there and that was when the hills were freshly burnt. Just watch out for other drivers!

That's known as Glendora Ridge Road, or Glendora Mountain Road. It's a fun drive, mostly 2nd/3rd gear. It's only maintained like twice a year, so you also have to watch for loose dirt/sand/gravel. On the Glendora side, if you head down to Glendora instead of Azusa Canyon, you can sometimes run into photographers taking pictures of feature cars/motorcycles for magazines.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
I've been enjoying 280 at night, then pagemill road is pretty fun at night as well. 17 could be alot of fun if you drove it alot and knew it well, dont drive it for the first time at night hehe so scary...

1995 ford contour v6 5 speed , even though its not mine yet... http://www.cardomain.com/id/hyperlitenerd
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
There's a road out here called the ?norweigen? grade, it's my favorite road. all twists and curves. Kanan/Dune on the way to the one from the 101 in agoura is pretty awsome drive too.

D
D
Hey if anyone is up north take the 121 towards lake berryessa. Anyone interested I live like 5 minutes away from the start. Its a two lane road that winds, and suggest taking it in the day. PM me for more details.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by d0tsplit:
Hey if anyone is up north take the 121 towards lake berryessa. Anyone interested I live like 5 minutes away from the start. Its a two lane road that winds, and suggest taking it in the day. PM me for more details.

i can concur that this is a great road, it splits and the drive to napa is pretty good too. i actually prefer it at night as you can see when other cars are coming better, just my thoughts.

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Also if youre in the area, Hwy 101 from Crescent City to Arcata is a dream

98' CSVT #1578 of 6535 Born July 3rd, 1997 My Ride Others: 98 Grand Am GT (For Sale) 02 Firebird
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DarthMuppet:
Also if youre in the area, Hwy 101 from Crescent City to Arcata is a dream

i did that this past summer, i agree - fun FUN drive just gotta be careful with the popo

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I love all roads in Palos Verdes in LA. Excellent views of the ocean, and Catalina, and when driving southboud from any of the roads there, you'll enter scenic San Pedro and LA Harbor.

I used to drive there a lot when I used to live there. Florida sucks. Guys, you may be persnickety about things in LA, but when you go away, you'll miss it all. I'm telling you by experience.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard