Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I've posted this site a couple times in the past, and I've decided to *sticky* this one...

http://www.pashnit.com/motoroads.htm

I suggest donating at least $5 if you drive even one of these roads...

PayPal
Pay To:
mail@pashnit.com
Payment For:
California Motorcycle Roads

Be SAFE! and ENJOY!!!

Last edited by Toadster; 03/03/04 01:28 AM.

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
It's only briefly mentioned in there - but for us San Diego guys, Highland Valley Rd off of Palomar (at the 15) kicks ass!!! If you've never driven it you need to go out tomorow and make the run - it can be a quick 20-30 minute trip, or an all day thing if you keep on going al the way out to Palomar.

Look out for crazy bikers and cars that don't know how to stay in a lane though! I swear some biker was layed over right on the divider, his helmet must have missed my mirror by no more than a foot...

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
im sure it isnt mentioned but the 14fwy leading up to the antelope valley from the 5fwy is great when there's no traffic...uphill most of the way with lots and lots of curves...my se wasn't the fastest going up but alot of others dont hang in the curves for very long

coming down is fun but more scary...u can hit 90-100 easy with lots of curves and chp

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ScottK:
It's only briefly mentioned in there - but for us San Diego guys, Highland Valley Rd off of Palomar (at the 15) kicks ass!!! If you've never driven it you need to go out tomorow and make the run - it can be a quick 20-30 minute trip, or an all day thing if you keep on going al the way out to Palomar.

Look out for crazy bikers and cars that don't know how to stay in a lane though! I swear some biker was layed over right on the divider, his helmet must have missed my mirror by no more than a foot...

I should learn to type - palomar shouldd read pomerado

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Busy in the summer, thus not always great for driving fast, but the view sure is great on Hwy 1:

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
oretga hwy when there is no traffic on a clear day. nice drive with a gorgeous view.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I just got home from a great drive in San Diego. Take Hwy 94 East from Rancho San Diego and go all the way out to Potero near the Border across from Tecate. Also Hwy 78 from Escondido all the way up to Julian and South to Cuyamaca is another of my favorites.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
D
nice.

the upcoming drive through temecula is along some of the highways that site mentions.

so is the august event we have planned down in san diego as well. we'll go right through julian and up to palomar mountain.

Owner/Administrator - ProbeTalk.com President (Acting) - Southern California Probe Owners Club 1993 Ford Probe GT 1994 Mazda MX-6 LS 2001 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I drive that freeway every day. Too many CHP and not all that fun. Boquet Canyon between Santa Clarita and Antelope Valley is much more entertaining. You'll gain 10 pounds of muscle on your left leg too.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
The only problem with Bouquet now is more cops than ever since so many people moved up here. I'm personally a fan of the 210 and the 118, at the right times. Zoom zoom

Ride 1:Black '98 SVT(The Hottie) #85 of 6535 DOB: April 1, 1997 Full Stereo, 17's, and a drop One of a kind body work.... For sale Ride 2: '90 Honda Accord EX(The Hooptie) Pending sale... I'm becoming a troll!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard