Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I need to get a show of hands here on who would be interested in a pair of new Ractive seats like the ones pictured below. Each seat comes with a slider and all hardware needed to mount in any vehicle.

Price will be $399 per pair with sliders and hardware. Shipping will be extra. NY residents add tax.

Please let me know if you're interested in a pair and in what color. Yellow, Red, Blue, or Black.

I'd like to get an idea of how many serious buyers I can get here. If it looks like a decent number of people want a pair, I will order a pair for inventory here and do a test-fit in my Mystique so I can provide my buyers with a "how-to".

If you are confident that you can install them in your car, you don't have to wait. The price applies to any member here on CEG immediately. If you have any doubts on your installation ability, you may want to just let me know you are interested and wait for me to make the "how to".

You can reach me at 914-204-7263 or email me at dean@deanjoyce.com

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i might be interested. how do these compare quality wise to the other more popular racing seats?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Price is right, how is the quality?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Those are nice. What do they weigh?

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
So far, any Ractive products that I have sold/installed, I have found to be good quality. However, I have not sold or sat in their seats yet. In the pictures they look like they are constructed well and durable, yet I have a feeling they might not weigh much less than an oem seat.

Most of you who know me know that I'm strict when it comes to quality and I stand behind the products that I sell. I think what I'll do is order a pair of these, weigh them, and install them in my Mystique so that I can test the fit. In the meantime, like I said in the first post, let me know if you'd be interested in a set if the quality/weight/price is good.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
like white on rice baby! depending on when the money is due. lots of bills coming up....mid'late january would be best....BLUE!

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I will if there is a how to and you can get the money mid-late Jan.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Just wanted to make a note about the WEIGHT OF THE SEATS. According to a tech at Ractive, the seats weigh about 37 pounds each. So, my guess was correct above when I said they're probably about the same as an oem seat, just nicer looking and probably more comfy.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
A couple things...
These do recline, correct?...
Is it possible to get matching bulk fabric to cover the rears & door panel inserts?...
& I read somewhere on here that there will be retractable belts available soon...do these mount like factory & are they compatable w/ this seat model?
THX

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
A couple things...
These do recline, correct?...
Is it possible to get matching bulk fabric to cover the rears & door panel inserts?...
& I read somewhere on here that there will be retractable belts available soon...do these mount like factory & are they compatable w/ this seat model?
THX

--These seat are reclineable via a lever.

--Ractive does not sell matching material like Corbeau does, and unfortunately the two companies differ in their shades of each color. The best thing to do would be to take the seats to a local trim shop and they should have plenty of color choices to choose fabric from. If I sell some seats locally, I will match material up to them, but until that happens, matching them would be up to the buyer.

--I do sell Corbeau retractable harness belts. They would be compatible with these seats and are available in a 3pt double release design with either bolt-in or snap-in mounting points. The only problem with the retractable cam is that it only works when mounted vertically. This means that in a Contour it wouldn't work effectively unless you had a crossbar behind your seats or you are willing to mount them behind your rear seat and cut a slot in your rear deck. I would suggest just using a 3pt double realease style harness with these seats in a 4dr vehicle.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard