Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Hey I just got done with mine, I swear I did this myself...

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Damn! I read "I swear I did this myself" and I was totally stoked to see a stock rotor with a bunch of random holes going through.

Aside: What's the purpose/benefit of cross-drilling and slotting?

Un-Official NE-CEG "I'm the only person I know who likes Contours"-er. Occifer, I'm drunking I really think! -98 SE Sport w/ audio and repairs. -E-Mail> imprettymuchaloser@yahoo.com -AIM> IDriveA911
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Qwk98svt:
Hey I just got done with mine, I swear I did this myself...

lol, you really are a filthy whore

the purpose for cross drilling/slotting was mentioned earlier in this thread, if you can wade through all the b!tching...

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
Originally posted by COntour:
Zetec

I think you need to check page three for your answer to the self drilled rotors.

no, I don't care if it was a joke.

I wanna see some right now.

Here's mine, they go on this week...

I'll be doing the tires with my next check

LMAO!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by fasti4contour:
this was really entertaining because you're telling me to calm down when I'm not even mad but whatever I'm not going to keep on doing this so sorry if I flustered you. And there was no sarcasm I just wanted to make sure I was getting my point across in a very blunt and straight forward way.

Owned

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
This is the best thread ever! We have insults. Then we have insults retorting the insults. Then we have insults insulting the the "Non-insult-fullness" of the insults. Rock on CEG!

Un-Official NE-CEG "I'm the only person I know who likes Contours"-er. Occifer, I'm drunking I really think! -98 SE Sport w/ audio and repairs. -E-Mail> imprettymuchaloser@yahoo.com -AIM> IDriveA911
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard