Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
yea I made a strut tower brace. isnt that what we were talking about. I am pretty sure I couldnt make a sway bar. I could try though LOL

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
You know what all I was doing was giving my opinion as well.
which is all these are, are opinions you take things too seriously.Please don't tell me to calm down you started spouting off at me . You should also go back and read my post because I'm not coming down on anybody I'm not here to piss poeple off I'm here to enjoy the love of cars and the contour.

REDLINING IT ALL THE TIME 1998 mtx zetec contour 17.1 @79mph open element air filter ford 9mm racing wires dtm style exhaust
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Quote:

Well I just finished reading all the replies and holy
!@#k.I remember reading something on this site about giving advice when I joined and it said something like if you're going to advise poeple on things make sure you are 100% sure of what you are saying. After reading all that info on why brakes this ,why driil that , why slot these, a lot of you only have partial info and should maybe pick up a book on brakes and READ it. first drilling home made rotors bad idea,if you want them buy them from a resctable company i.e BREMBO. Second drilled rotors are made yes for gassing out that's it. Slotted rotors are for dust that's it. you see how simple this is

well i sensed a bit of sarcasm and belittling done on your part, you didn't?...
And if you can't tell by the smiley face at the end.....my reply was meant to entertain, not blow up on you otherwise I would use one of these or one of these or , you get the point...so i'll ask you again, can ya calm down?

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
this was really entertaining because you're telling me to calm down when I'm not even mad but whatever I'm not going to keep on doing this so sorry if I flustered you. And there was no sarcasm I just wanted to make sure I was getting my point across in a very blunt and straight forward way.

REDLINING IT ALL THE TIME 1998 mtx zetec contour 17.1 @79mph open element air filter ford 9mm racing wires dtm style exhaust
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by fasti4contour:
this was really entertaining because you're telling me to calm down when I'm not even mad but whatever I'm not going to keep on doing this so sorry if I flustered you. And there was no sarcasm I just wanted to make sure I was getting my point across in a very blunt and straight forward way.

Simmer down

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Big Poppa:
yea I made a strut tower brace. isnt that what we were talking about. I am pretty sure I couldnt make a sway bar. I could try though LOL

Hey, calm down there, mister, or I'll shoot zees French Ooker.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
With a strange Hungarian/Mr. Bean accent...
"I'm going to vote for the Franky Zappa!"
Don't analyze it, it'll hurt your brain.

Un-Official NE-CEG "I'm the only person I know who likes Contours"-er. Occifer, I'm drunking I really think! -98 SE Sport w/ audio and repairs. -E-Mail> imprettymuchaloser@yahoo.com -AIM> IDriveA911
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Big Poppa:
bawhahahahaha Naw guys I am just screwing with you. some of you are funny. I dont think anybody is this stupid to drill there own brakes. LOL I still have the stockers hahahahaha

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
Originally posted by COntour:
Zetec

I think you need to check page three for your answer to the self drilled rotors.

no, I don't care if it was a joke.

I wanna see some right now.

Here's mine, they go on this week...

I'll be doing the tires with my next check

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Wow! I'm gonna cross drill my rotors and rear axle drums!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard