Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I dont think it was a joke. I think hes just trying to save face. I think hes over at napa buying four new rotors
If people realy thought i did that to my car, After i relized how stupid i was, i could never post on this board again. I would be too imbarased.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
LOL no I am not buying new rotors yet infact I will be buying stazis rotor upgrade soon. this was just a joke. a year ago I would have be flamed faster the a rabbit with his ass on fire. this thread would have jumped to 20 pages in a day. the first reason I wouldnt cross drill my own rotors is cause I am to lazy to take all that crap off and dril them when I am not sure what will happen.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Big Poppa:
LOL no I am not buying new rotors yet infact I will be buying stazis rotor upgrade soon. this was just a joke. a year ago I would have be flamed faster the a rabbit with his ass on fire. this thread would have jumped to 20 pages in a day. the first reason I wouldnt cross drill my own rotors is cause I am to lazy to take all that crap off and dril them when I am not sure what will happen.

oh quit trying to cover up already! we know you did it!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ok so when I said I did it nobody believed me but when I say I really didnt do it you all think I did. you guys are messed up. you wanna come take a look at my rotors.

stock hp is never enough

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I think the problem here Poppa is that you took the joke too far. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and say you are joking. You waited to long to say you were joking though and now, it really does look like you're trying to save face. either way, let this be a lesson children, cross drilling rotors in your garage is a big no-no.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well it was fun to read all the replies. I didnt want to end the fun to soon LOL... I got a pen cam if you guy want me to take a pic of the rotors. it wont be the best but you will get the idea

stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I can stop like 10 times faster now.

I knew he was joking when I saw this. This was almost as funny as the "I'm going to make my own swaybar" thread! Oh... you were serious about that one?? Sorry Cody!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
The only thing wrong with this thread is that it didn't revolve around April 1.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by White99SE:
I can stop like 10 times faster now.

I knew he was joking when I saw this. This was almost as funny as the "I'm going to make my own swaybar" thread! Oh... you were serious about that one?? Sorry Cody!

actually I did make my own bar roger LOL. I have had it installed for about a year now. rich and stolen have seen it. I think show has to. I will show it to you next time your over

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Well, either way you know that either A) someone has done it before or B) it's only a matter of time before someoen does.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard