Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by coatsy:
LMAO, Dodge Neon with Nitrous.. Funniest thing I ever saw, funnier thing is come idiot will bid on it

I hate neons as much as the next guy, but some one needs to show coatsy the site with the old rental neon that they slapped the nitrous on...its interesting.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by THEDANT21:
Are those 12 gram Co2 cartraiges painted blue?

Edit: lol look at his feedback and what he has bought, this is for sure a qauilty product! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2355167965&category=14310

Nitous Oxide is used for Whipped Cream dispensers. They look like the CO2 cartridges but do have NOx in them.

Some people have been known to abuse them and use it for the side effect on the human body. Also known as Laughing Gas, Dentist use it for an anesthetic.

My name is Richard. I was a Contouraholic. NOW: '02 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Black BEFORE: '99 Contour SE Sport Duratec ATX Spruce Green PIAA 510's, Foglight MOD, K&N Drop-in
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Heh, they're called whippets.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by amarv12:
Originally posted by coatsy:
LMAO, Dodge Neon with Nitrous.. Funniest thing I ever saw, funnier thing is come idiot will bid on it

I hate neons as much as the next guy, but some one needs to show coatsy the site with the old rental neon that they slapped the nitrous on...its interesting.

Here ya go! 13.82 @ 102mph ain't too shabby for an ATX Neon!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard