Print Thread
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
it is Steve and I......or is it me...and maybe Mike as my co driver.

a co-driver i am not. a factory ford superstar driver is more like it.

Gotta have a car within your possession for that dude. Sorry!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
count me in on the hsv part, even if I have to bring the Scort.

97 "scort" LX MTX 95 Contour GL "Good luck" running soon (I hope)
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by robzride:
Hey Steve and Hector you guys are everywhere. If I orginized a meet in Maine I wonder if you guys would show. Its only a 22 hour drive. If you drive straight through. I did it once, won't do it again. If I make it back up to the Chitown area I'll give you a shout. I'm home right now headed for Boston on Monday. Later Rob

Whens the meet in Maine?? I think I can talk Hector into a road trip again, without begging!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
it is Steve and I......or is it me...and maybe Mike as my co driver.

a co-driver i am not. a factory ford superstar driver is more like it.

At least you will be more comfortable...no racing seat. Hey we need to do what we talked about...with the vinyl stickers.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Hey Steve and Hector you guys are everywhere. If I orginized a meet in Maine I wonder if you guys would show. Its only a 22 hour drive. If you drive straight through. I did it once, won't do it again. If I make it back up to the Chitown area I'll give you a shout. I'm home right now headed for Boston on Monday. Later Rob

alright...rob is still alive... ...haven't heard from you in awhile...hope the new job is going good....and how's that steeda working....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Chris the Steeda is working so well I think I'll need some syncros soon.... The addition of that short shifter is truly one of my favorite mods. Steve and Hector I'll line something up for this summer. This place has some of the best driving roads I've seen. There is a 15 mph "s" curve about a mile from my house that has 35 foot elevation change in it. That is the best curve I've ever driven in any car. Later Rob

Rob Collins 98.5 svt blk/blue #5778of6535 I've got some mods.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Chris the Steeda is working so well I think I'll need some syncros soon.... The addition of that short shifter is truly one of my favorite mods. Steve and Hector I'll line something up for this summer. This place has some of the best driving roads I've seen. There is a 15 mph "s" curve about a mile from my house that has 35 foot elevation change in it. That is the best curve I've ever driven in any car. Later Rob

I'm down....I have never been to the New England area.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
TTT

Okey dokey, looks like there's a lot of interest for a 3 Day/3 City meet. So now I need volunteers to help plan. I've got Chattaboogy on lock down.

Lunch at Coolidge Park:

Then run up Hixson Pike all the way to Chester Frost Park in my end of town, to the lake. Only pics I got of that are real bad night shots on the beach that didn't turn out.

Then maybe a mountain run or two.

Hey Hector, get used to this; you'll be seeing a lot of it!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

You mean your car being parked???????

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard