Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
OK, after considerable cerebration (and several hours on thesaurus.com to find that word), here's what I've come up with:

• Who? All small Fords and all who can stand to be around a bunch of small Fords.

• When? March 26, 27, and 28 is the 2004 SE-CEG (and family) Regional Meet.

• Where? Since last year's meet went over real well, if it ain't broke, it ain't Ford! I mean...err...don't fix it! Friday March 26 will be a nifty meet in Huntsville for fun time and Gibson's. Saturday the 27 we'll meet up in Nashville for more food and fun.

But wait! There's more!!! Here's an idea, whaddya'll think? Friday: Huntsville meet. Saturday: Nashville meet. Sunday: Chattanooga meet? Eh? I know the kids coming from afar would need a whole day either way to get to/from the great white north. Would it be feasible to have 3 meets in 3 cities in 3 days? I'm down for it, but what does everyone else think?

• 2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
    L
    CEG road warrior
    CEG road warrior
    L
    Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
    OK, after considerable cerebration (and several hours on thesaurus.com to find that word), here's what I've come up with:

• Who? All small Fords and all who can stand to be around a bunch of small Fords.

• When? March 26, 27, and 28 is the 2004 SE-CEG (and family) Regional Meet.

• Where? Since last year's meet went over real well, if it ain't broke, it ain't Ford! I mean...err...don't fix it! Friday March 26 will be a nifty meet in Huntsville for fun time and Gibson's. Saturday the 27 we'll meet up in Nashville for more food and fun.

But wait! There's more!!! Here's an idea, whaddya'll think? Friday: Huntsville meet. Saturday: Nashville meet. Sunday: Chattanooga meet? Eh? I know the kids coming from afar would need a whole day either way to get to/from the great white north. Would it be feasible to have 3 meets in 3 cities in 3 days? I'm down for it, but what does everyone else think?

• If anybody can pull the 3 city meet off...it is Steve and I......or is it me...and maybe Mike as my co driver.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
    B
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Addicted CEG\'er
    B
    Originally posted by LoCoZ:
    If anybody can pull the 3 city meet off...it is Steve and I......or is it me...and maybe Mike as my co driver.

I thought it was Barbie and Mike!

I might be down for another meet. Hell, I'll probably be at all three.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
    C
    Hard-core CEG'er
    OP Offline
    Hard-core CEG'er
    C
    Ok, now my brain told me something that bears repeating: Why go from Huntsville to Nashville then to Chattanooga? Being as how Chattanooga is in between the two others. Why not Huntsville Friday, Chattanooga Saturday, and Nashville Sunday?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
    B
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Addicted CEG\'er
    B
    Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
    Ok, now my brain told me something that bears repeating: Why go from Huntsville to Nashville then to Chattanooga? Being as how Chattanooga is in between the two others. Why not Huntsville Friday, Chattanooga Saturday, and Nashville Sunday?

Monday Chicago!!!

C
    Hard-core CEG'er
    OP Offline
    Hard-core CEG'er
    C
    I'm there!! Wait... maybe....

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
    M
    CEG\'er
    CEG\'er
    M
    How easy is it to get from huntsville to the Nooga, though?

It's real easy to get to N-town from Huntsville, and from N-town to Chattaboogy, but I don't know. Either way, I'd prolly only go to N-town and Nooga, so it makes not a bit of difference to me.

I just like to see myself type.

Peace

Jed

MrRoarke865 '98 Silver Frost E0 '02 Honda Shadow ACE 750 MrsRoarke865 '97 Mystique 2.5 ATX
    S
    Hard-core CEG'er
    Hard-core CEG'er
    S
    Originally posted by draonbreth32:
    How easy is it to get from huntsville to the Nooga, though?

It's real easy to get to N-town from Huntsville, and from N-town to Chattaboogy, but I don't know. Either way, I'd prolly only go to N-town and Nooga, so it makes not a bit of difference to me.

I just like to see myself type.

Peace

Jed

EASY:
    Highway 72 to I24 and you run right into nooga

not much for twisties that way but it would be the easiest way to go, and you did say easy.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
    S
    Hard-core CEG'er
    Hard-core CEG'er
    S
    OK looks like I got my free hotel in huntsville avaliable for that weekend....

hector, steve when would you guys wanna drive down there? I'm thinking I mihgt go eariler in the week.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
    B
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Addicted CEG\'er
    B
    Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
    OK looks like I got my free hotel in huntsville avaliable for that weekend....

hector, steve when would you guys wanna drive down there? I'm thinking I mihgt go eariler in the week.

Well, if you leave Monday, and we leave Friday of the same week, and my calculations are correct, we should meet up around Indianapolis about the same time

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard