Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Okay guys, I contacted Redline Tuning LLC about buying one of their Quick Lift Kits, and decieded to see if anyone else would be interested.

The Kit Prices are as followed
0-9 Buyers $59.99 + $8-10 Shipping
10-19 Buyers $54.99 + $8-10 Shippping
20+ Buyers $49.99 + $8-10 Shipping
All shipping is Fed-Ex.

These contain all the parts needed in order to install these. I have a few pictures from DDV of contour.org that I took at the last meet we had.

More pictures can be found at Redline Tuning LLC's web site. Along with any other information that may be found there.

This is the reply I got from RedLine Tuning LLC:

The way we would like to arrange this is as follows. Assuming you have a group of 20+ potential customers, we will give you a URL for individual payments that is specifically set up for this group buy. We will keep in touch with you regarding the number of purchases until it reaches the 20+ mark. Once that point is reached, people can continue to purchase at the discount price for a length of time we determine in advance. Packages will ship out once the 20+ mark is reached (in this example). The provided group buy discount URL link will end once the agreed upon time period has expired.

This method will allow us to ship our customers the product and keep the warranty in place (2 years on all components included in the kit from the date of purchase). We also use this method because we do not allow non-direct sales at this time.

So once we have 10 customer who will buy these kits. We only need 9 more, as I will be buying this kit for myself as well. 9 more buyers until we can get to the first discount rate, 19 more till the second. If you guys have any questions about these kits. Please check Redline Tuning LLC's web site first then email me if you have any other questions.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey guys I can vouch for this kit. I hosted the last group buy and it went well. I've had my kit for several months and it still works perfect.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Thanks for the positive feed back. Hey if you don't mind want to post your pictures.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
i say go to a damn junk yard and grab some off of an old minivan...i mean [censored]...its not much easier then that and you can get the hardware off...and its self explanatory to install it if you have a clue about drilling and [censored] ...not to kill a gb just giving people insite if they dont have the doe for this kit ie me

1998 Silver SVT Contour A.K.A. "The Saint" Devilish Kustoms Chester, VA
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Any chance it'd come in all silver?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by DevKustoms:
i say go to a damn junk yard and grab some off of an old minivan...i mean [censored]...its not much easier then that and you can get the hardware off...and its self explanatory to install it if you have a clue about drilling and [censored] ...not to kill a gb just giving people insite if they dont have the doe for this kit ie me

D!ck

Last group buy I believe we racked in like 30 or so and it was only a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if you'll get the support this time, but I still really like my kit

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by DevKustoms:

D!ck

Last group buy I believe we racked in like 30 or so and it was only a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if you'll get the support this time, but I still really like my kit

Well put!
Didn't you have a guy do the same thing during your GB?

Yeah...anybody can put together some lifts but the fact that this kit has all the parts and has a waranty makes it nice. I have the RedLine Tuning kit on my car and I love it too!!!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I got in on the Last Gb as well and im glad i did, I love It.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
what do you think the deadline will be for g/b????

As I do not have the money at the moment but am very interested in this 'cause the clip that holds my hood prop down broke awhile back and I really like this kit. THANKS

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
When we hit 20 they start shipping, then the company will offer a grace period after the first 20 people order. Then after thaet period of time is over they go back to 59.99.

All silver ones can be found on fordmondeo.org, they are $60USD + $25.00 shipping. They look very good, I was about to post these there when I saw their GB and don't want to take business from them. These are both high quality lift kits. One is part black while the other all silver.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard