Originally posted by mikey boy:
i will be there tomorrow.

Cool, can't wait to see you buddy.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
This is better than wraslin'!!!!!!!

All the events leading up to the big Pay-Per-View. I'm so exited I can't wait. I got ringside seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by bk4293:

All the events leading up to the big Pay-Per-View. I'm so exited I can't wait. I got ringside seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Don King!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q

You betcha man! This is gonna be a hell of a meet! After all, EVEN Mike is coming! WOW!!!

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Call me to place your bets boys and girls!!!!
Will be scalping tickets outside the arena!!!
Do I hear a tag team title match coming soon.

ding ding ding

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Hector I like your sig, kinda looks like mine

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Hector I like your sig, kinda looks like mine

LOL, look how fast that cought on!

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Wow this has grown out of hand. If I don't even hang out with you guys anymore and if hear about this stuff on the board then it's getting way to personal. I am almost glad I am not going, because I like most of the people in CCEG. I mean it would be like watching cars crash but it's just not that much fun. Perhpas you guys can use this meet to settle your differences or agree to keep this stuff off the board. Really guys, is it worth it to argue over the internet?

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.

Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Dude Kev, This is crazy. I know I'm not a part of any of this and I understand Phil is a good friend of yours, but this is getting out of hand.

Your right but its not getting outta hand im just sick of someone that keep bring up the past, phil was past something until someone brought it up

You guys are breaking up great friendships, over a girl. We're going to let a girl break up what was once the strongest regional group of CEG???

Yeah your right it is over a girl, hector should of thought about that before he even thought about dateing her. I told him from day one what would happen and he still decided to go along with it.

Don't get me wrong Kev, You and Hector have always been good friends of mine and I hope to keep it that way. My suggestion is to let these two meet at the meet tomorrow and talk it out.

Me and you are still great frinds steve, As for letting Phil and hector deal with it well it going a little deeper then that. Its not only between them but also tim. Did we forget whos girl it was. What am i going to tel tim not to come over because Kim and hector are, Get real.

Things will never ever be like they were, and I don't blame either party, but there is no reason for any of us on the outside to choose sides. I like to hang out with you, I like to hang out with Phil, I like to hang out with Hector, I like to hang out with Mikey, and hell even Milan would be cool if he didn't like to keep me out drunk until the sun came up.

Your right things will never be the same and thats the sad part, why because of a girl.

Bottom line is everyone needs to "Quitder..."

I agree
I also read all the PM's Kev, and I think Hector had some very good points. In no way, shape, or form am i taking sides, but everyone needs to stop and look at the situation from an outside perspective.

Ok then you read what hector said to phil right. Why does he have to keep bring up him and kim. phil was all godd until he got that freaking Pm, Guess some people just dont know when to STFU.

We've all been in love before, some of us still are, Hell I've been in love three times in the last week and a half. Why sit there and be pissed off at someone becuase they're happy.

Oh thats a good one.

Bottom line is they are happy. Maybe she wasn't happy with Phil and Tim,

If she wasnt happy with tim thats fine but hector dateing one day after they had a fight, you think about this one. Ive seen a Im with a certain someone saying they were together. they were just fighting.

Maybe she is just playing with Hector, but why sit there and break up great friendships over it. If she was going to leave them she was going to leave them anyway.

Once again your right but give it a while not start dateing while shes still with him

What does it matter who she left Tim for.

Come on now steve

I'm not sure what happened between Tim and Kim, but does it really matter anymore anyway.

Your right it dosent matter, Oh wait yes it does since its Tims old Gf, Frnds dont date frnds G/fs

you guys need to let by gones be by gones and if we are really friends we need to resolve this fast. I did my part at TBK trying to get everyone together, why can't we all just get along??????????

Love Forever Yours,
Steve

Last edited by I-Dom-In-8; 12/06/03 09:03 PM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard