Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by AirForce:
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

Please don't start anything on the forums.

OMFG has it come to this , I think i will stop posting in the chicago section again.

I am the one being the adult here.

I'm being an adult????????

I think

It's late and I'm lonely

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
WOW alot of bickering going on here...some guys seem interested in a meet and some in flaming??? I was actually thinking about coming down there to finally meet all you guys Well I hope you'll settle your differences or am I just

Mikey I heard about all the BS from Joe and Mike over summer. I personally don't understand why Milan isn't banned and if he's threatening people that shows how fuct he really is. Wasn't he the one not too long ago saying he'd be gone for awhile and left for about a month to get his life back together??? I hope he's got some good meds cuz he sure came back quick and pissed off a whole lot of people

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

i wont be at the meet because i will be with my family watching the dolphins crush the patriots on sunday.

thanks for thinking of me though.

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me, Who did he rip???? If people paid that much for the lights then its not a rip off.if your talking about pete and Milan dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me

really? thats strange because you have personally told me and other people otherwise. i guess that is your buisness.

and milan ripping off people is my business when they dont want to come to a meet here because they get a negative opinion about the chicago ceg. like this thread is going to help that.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

i wont be at the meet because i will be with my family watching the dolphins crush the patriots on sunday.

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me, Who did he rip???? If people paid that much for the lights then its not a rip off.if your talking about pete and Milan dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.

I was being the adult....you didn't seem to read all the PMs he sent me. He took it to a WHOLE different level. I just wanted everything to straight(everybody cool with everybody)....not the way it used to be (that is a pipe dream). BUT nobody seems to want to talk to me.....answer their phone, etc. I have kept quiet just hoping this would work itself out and blow over but I should have known better. Now I lose more friends.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I threatened someone? Why don't all of you bring all your PMs in print to the meet and we will talk about it...

It is unbeliavable to what extent some of you will go to tarnish my reputation. It is sad, actually.

I have done nothing but help most of you guys.

Mike, when did I rip you off?
Hector, when did I rip you off?
Joe, when did I rip you off?

Who did I rip off anyhow?

I will personally bring all the documents I have that went out with the lights I was making. Then you make the call.

But you guys don't want that, do you? You just want to hate on me, and that is a fact. I have dealt with 100s of CEGers, and only one I've had a problem with. I am not perfect, I am a human being. So with had some issues, nothing that couldn't be worked out.

But so many of you out there hate me so much, that you couldn't pass the chance to make me the devil. I just want to know what is it that I did so wrong to you guys? Does someone want to tell me this. I have never taken a dime from any of you. I remember buying all of you dinners so many times, at so many meets. Ironically, it is those same people that bash me over and over. Pathetic!

Lastly, and I have said this before - IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME, THEN BE A MAN AND TELL IT TO MY FACE! If this sounds like a threat to you, then you are the most soft skinned person in the world.

I invite all of you to come to the meet and talk to me in person. I want to see what each of you has to say.

I am coming to the meet because I own a Contour. I don't give zhit about the personal bickering. I am past this. I am an adult, not a preschooler.

Whoever wants to come, then come. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Dude Kev, This is crazy. I know I'm not a part of any of this and I understand Phil is a good friend of yours, but this is getting out of hand.

You guys are breaking up great friendships, over a girl. We're going to let a girl break up what was once the strongest regional group of CEG???

Don't get me wrong Kev, You and Hector have always been good friends of mine and I hope to keep it that way. My suggestion is to let these two meet at the meet tomorrow and talk it out.

Things will never ever be like they were, and I don't blame either party, but there is no reason for any of us on the outside to choose sides. I like to hang out with you, I like to hang out with Phil, I like to hang out with Hector, I like to hang out with Mikey, and hell even Milan would be cool if he didn't like to keep me out drunk until the sun came up.

Bottom line is everyone needs to "Quitder..."

I also read all the PM's Kev, and I think Hector had some very good points. In no way, shape, or form am i taking sides, but everyone needs to stop and look at the situation from an outside perspective.

We've all been in love before, some of us still are, Hell I've been in love three times in the last week and a half. Why sit there and be pissed off at someone becuase they're happy. Bottom line is they are happy. Maybe she wasn't happy with Phil and Tim, Maybe she is just playing with Hector, but why sit there and break up great friendships over it. If she was going to leave them she was going to leave them anyway. What does it matter who she left Tim for. I know for a fact that Hector didn't cheat on Heather, I'm not sure what happened between Tim and Kim, but does it really matter anymore anyway. you guys need to let by gones be by gones and if we are really friends we need to resolve this fast. I did my part at TBK trying to get everyone together, why can't we all just get along??????????

Love Forever Yours,
Steve

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I threatened someone? Why don't all of you bring all your PMs in print to the meet and we will talk about it...

It is unbeliavable to what extent some of you will go to tarnish my reputation. It is sad, actually.

I have done nothing but help most of you guys.

Mike, when did I rip you off?
Hector, when did I rip you off?
Joe, when did I rip you off?

Who did I rip off anyhow?

I will personally bring all the documents I have that went out with the lights I was making. Then you make the call.

But you guys don't want that, do you? You just want to hate on me, and that is a fact. I have dealt with 100s of CEGers, and only one I've had a problem with. I am not perfect, I am a human being. So with had some issues, nothing that couldn't be worked out.

But so many of you out there hate me so much, that you couldn't pass the chance to make me the devil. I just want to know what is it that I did so wrong to you guys? Does someone want to tell me this. I have never taken a dime from any of you. I remember buying all of you dinners so many times, at so many meets. Ironically, it is those same people that bash me over and over. Pathetic!

Lastly, and I have said this before - IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME, THEN BE A MAN AND TELL IT TO MY FACE! If this sounds like a threat to you, then you are the most soft skinned person in the world.

I invite all of you to come to the meet and talk to me in person. I want to see what each of you has to say.

I am coming to the meet because I own a Contour. I don't give zhit about the personal bickering. I am past this. I am an adult, not a preschooler.

Whoever wants to come, then come. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself.

I don't have a problem....but many people seem to have a problem with me. What is going on here in the CCEG?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I am not your friend.
in fact, i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

What, are you saying you are not coming to the meet? Wow, what a surprise that is man...

Or is it something I said? Did you wet your pants again Mike? Sorry to scare you so much man, But I did not know you stopped wearing your "Depends"...

L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I am not your friend.
in fact, i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

What, are you saying you are not coming to the meet? Wow, what a surprise that is man...

Or is it something I said? Did you wet your pants again Mike? Sorry to scare you so much man, But I did not know you stopped wearing your "Depends"...

Please we don't need any more of that......

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard