Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I thought Hector told me it was on Touhy and Central?????

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Or maybe it was Kevin????????

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/index.asp

Heres the website. Its a great atmosphere if you want to spend some time downing some nice cold heinekens while chewin on some tasty wings!

it is here in algonquin.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Ohhhhhh....I get it...The old "Give Steve the wrong address so theres no way he'll show up and ruin our meet" routine!!!

I'm onto you guys now, I'm starting to feel unwanted....Thats fine....I won't cry.....I'm just going to suck it up and say.....

I'm sorry Little Joe for everthing I've done, now I know how you've felt all these years!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
I'm sorry Little Joe for everthing I've done, now I know how you've felt all these years!!!

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
This sucks, this really really sucks. My car was broken into today. This morning during school ours, not even 100 feet away from the school. They shattered my passenger window, ripped off the entire black part of the middle of the dash where the A/C controls are and the dins. The dins were all ripped out, the A/C controls are broken in half (and heat wont turn on) cd player gone, amplifier gone, subwoofers gone. They even took my phone and my cigarettes. Theres a hole big enough to fit a basketball in my dash. My dash lights wont even turn on. I filled out a report with the 25th district station on Grand and Central. Went to the insurance, and I should be getting a call to set up an appointment for the appraisal or whatever. I was planning on installing an alarm THIS weekend, and look what happens. I took some pictures, Ill upload them later. I dont think anybody here got hit this bad. All together, its atleast a 1,000 dollar loss.

Its wierd because I hard-wired my radar on the dash, and had it done perfectly. They ripped it out, screwing it all up, but they left the radar on the seat. They also left a juice bottle and a rag. The bottle looks like theres blood on it, I havent touched anything on that seat yet. After the appraisal, im going to disinfect everything, and give the bottle/rag to a cop friend to check it out.

2001 BMW 325i Sport, Stickshift '96 Mercury Mystique V6 *TOTALLED* For sale: Alpine CDA-9811 Eclipse Amplifier Pioneer Tweeters
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
That sucks! This is why I am a little apprehensive about putting anything flashy in my car. I don't even leave my phone or radio plate showing. I wish you the best of luck! I hate people who do that kinda [censored] becuase of the absolute lack of respect they have for anything. Pisses me off to no end.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Damn Paul, that really sucks man. I did an install for this girl I know in her Oldsmobile, and they just got her for everything a few weeks ago outside of her house. But I betcha it was her fault. Probably driving around near the house showing off. But i hope your insurance takes care of you. I was really looking forward to hearing how it sounded. I saw you trying to turn it up on arlem that day I saw you on my way home.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Chicago CEG cant get a meet together for sh|t!!!

WTF are you talking about????

we use to have a meet every other week or at a minimum once a month

I can't meet on sundays right now cause I have to work basicly every sunday from now till after the first of the year

Exactly....USED TO, Mr. We brought the National Meet to your front door and you still didn't come out and play.

Dude, I hate to admit it, but Pauls kinda got a point as of lately. We need to have one more blow out before the years up. Can't we all just get along one more time, for old times sake.

I take back everything i said earlier, I'll never feel as bad as you!

Actually we have meets 2-3 times a week. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Dennys, I-Hop, Steak and Shake,Jays Beef, Taco Burrito King ....OK It's usually only Hector and I but it's still a Contour meet.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Chicago CEG cant get a meet together for sh|t!!!

WTF are you talking about????

we use to have a meet every other week or at a minimum once a month

I can't meet on sundays right now cause I have to work basicly every sunday from now till after the first of the year

Exactly....USED TO, Mr. We brought the National Meet to your front door and you still didn't come out and play.

Dude, I hate to admit it, but Pauls kinda got a point as of lately. We need to have one more blow out before the years up. Can't we all just get along one more time, for old times sake.

I take back everything i said earlier, I'll never feel as bad as you!

Actually we have meets 2-3 times a week. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Dennys, I-Hop, Steak and Shake,Jays Beef, Taco Burrito King ....OK It's usually only Hector and I but it's still a Contour meet.

I wanna meet but every time I either work or you guys are not up for meeting on my Sundays off. I hope that I have this sunday off or atleast am off at some decent hour.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard