Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#794138 12/10/03 04:54 AM
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I think the interview went well, and I'm very impressed with the program. The program looks very solid, the faculty extremely supportive, the and students were supportive as well.
I should hear back from Pacific sometime this week. I will either hear 1) you're accepted, please send money 2) we'll talk to you in January after we interview more people, or 3) you're not accepted, period.

So, I'm dreaming a lot of straaaange dreams lately and I'm really excited to hear back from them.

Ashley had a good time shopping in downtown portland while I was busy biting my fingernails off and sweating bullets. (It really wasn't that bad)

Thanks for asking!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
#794139 12/11/03 12:51 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Forget the strange dreams and instead start dreaming of frothy microbrews and gore tex parka shells...book shopping at Powell's...bicycles on the Springwater trail and US 26 going to Mt. Hood...hikes to hot springs...renting movies at Movie Madness...

Will you be likely to hear from Pacific U. before your OHSU interview dates? You'll have to be prepared to "send money" to Pacific while you have yet to meet with the OHSU program.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
#794140 12/11/03 03:56 AM
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by PDXSVT:

Will you be likely to hear from Pacific U. before your OHSU interview dates? You'll have to be prepared to "send money" to Pacific while you have yet to meet with the OHSU program.

If Pacific accepts me, I'll take it and cancel my other interviews. OHSU is cool and all, but Pacific is so personal and friendly. I feel like I belong there.

...microbrews...
Oregon...here I come!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard