Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by hmouta:
duratex, r u sure u have hyperblack? on this link arospeed the gunmetal is darker than the hyperblack and the hyperblack looks alot lighter than your pic. maybe its just the pic.

On the normal, hyperblack is either the same shade if not lighter than gunmetal itself. The only reason that it's commonly thought of being darker than gunmetal is just because it has "black" in the word. However, hyperblack consists of a series of metallic powder coats that results in an unparalled "wet" look that makes the finish worth about $50-$60 more than gunmetal or gloss black per set on the regular...

You can get a better look here:

However, getting back on topic, I will soon join the few, the proud 20" shoe bearers .

XL

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
here's an idea...stop with all the asthetic crap and just make you car look good and be fast. no look ghetto and be slower than stock.

-Contour's dead, but is being revived...
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by ford zetec2:
after than, what do i do with the 98 short shifter? do I place it in there like it is?

Stick it in your butt and rotate.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
where did u get the info that that wheel is 25lb? i'm curious to see what the 18" weighs.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard