Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Icon W61 17" gunmetal from the ATL-SVT group buy.

First... what my car USED to look like...

Now... a shot of my new tint.

and the rims

Sorry the pictures suck... it had been rainy all week and my car was kinda dirty, and it was cold as hell when I took the pictures. These are just to get some reactions to what y'all think of the rims.

Now all i need to do is get my new stereo in, and fix that stupid sagging sideskirt!

Diesel owns you
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Looks good man! What else do you have planned for it? Maybe remove the ding strips, a pair of pre-98 sail panels, painted front chrome oval or rear reflector?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
The rims look great on the car, but whats up with that brown stuff on the calipers That is a "no-no", especially when adding new rims, especially new rims that show off the brakes that much. Also are the tailights and center reflector sprayed with Nightshade? If so, it looks great

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
The rims look great on the car, but whats up with that brown stuff on the calipers

hmm... believe it or not, thats actually chevy red ceramic paint. My camera is a cheap piece of crap though, so it didn't turn out all that well.

Diesel owns you
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Gotta love the lip

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard