Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
the Octane body kit, is just the Nemesis Body Kit without the top top grill pieces filled...personally my favorite bumper, though it wouldn't make sense to have two almost identical body kits into production.

Also those "luxury" car kits are not my style at all...even though I'm not gettin in this group buy, I just thought I'd chop somethin for fun.

Anyway, i'll keep my comments quiet now, hope this works out...I can do other chops if needed.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

That would look good on a tour. It's smoother than the others and looks like it would follow the lines of the Contour. We need a chop of this one.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
looks more like the showoff kit to me. looks good though

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I've seen that kit on a mitsu galant, it looked nice, but the people who designed the kit did a really poor job at having any of the parts match or even fit the car. Just make sure that whichever kit you guys get you go through a company that stands behind their work, and has a direct fit warranty.
johnny

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I simply want the sides for my 99 Mystique. Invader is the one I like..

Last edited by coatsy; 11/02/03 04:20 AM.

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Here is what I have decided to do. I am going with the Octane front bumper, Black Widow side skirts, and Black Widow rear bumper. Yes I know this is what you call a show-off kit, but that is the image I am going for, there are only a few contours and mystiques out there that are good enough to be put in car shows and I would like to see more. The contour and mystique are not very fast cars so it would not be worth making a fast and ferious type kit. So I would like to get this group buy in motion, so give me a yes or now as to wether you want in or not. As soon as I get 10 people I will collect the money and bring my car to their shop and get the kit made.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Hey, I wouls be interested in buying the side skirts from the same style that you are getting.. Please provide business name and cost..

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
I'm guessing that no one is interested in this group buy, but if I'm wrong please let me know so I dont tell the company there isnt enough interest to go ahead with this.

S
S
yes evo, black widow, have $$$ interested nuff said if its nt to late buzz me

S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
If your interested and have the money in the evo3 and black widow sides and rear, Ill go with that kit too. Now all we have to do is get nine other people, is this for a contour or the mystique ( I can do either one).

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard