Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
I like that kit, plus the psg one, Ill ask them if they can do the psg bumper, but the problem they might have is they might not copy it by looking at it. I think we should do the photoshop one, what does everyone think.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
^^ that's a REALLY nice lookin kit up there...comin from someone who is pretty tough on judging..

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
sweet chops but thats too agressive for the tour i think

Lexus ES300
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Well I think we're down to two front bumpers, The octane (one chopped by Zetecninja) or the blitz (one chopped by Mikey Boy). I would like to see the octane done, but both are good. Decide which one we want to do so I can let the company know and lets get this thing done.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Umm...I realize that I'm not getting in one of these GB's...but if I could offer a suggestion...

The contour has been more of a touring, luxury, sport sedan rather than a boy racer kind of car. So, wouldn't it make sense to use a kit design that was made for such a car?

These and many more can be found @ www.Sarona.com One of the few sites I've seen for sedans(higher end)...

I think w/ the shape of the front end, the Jag kit would look sweet w/ the contours lines...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
the front bumper on that Infinity looks good

98 Contour SE - RIP 2/16/04 01 Grand Am GT - new ride -- 15.6@ 86mph stock I don't live in Houston and I don't drive a Contour anymore. Maybe I should change my name.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Has the decision been made on which kit that's being made??

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I REALLY DON,T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS...SOME OF YOUR IDEAS
LOOK LIKE THE GROUP BUY I,AM IN WITH 1SWEETRIDE..SOME
SAY THEY HATE THE KIT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME KIT!OR
NOT MUCH DIFFERENT!THE PRE KITS ARE ALMOST FINISH AND
I,AM SURE THEY CAN MAKE A MYSTIQUE BUMPER COVER TOO..
LET HELP EACH OTHER ON THIS...ITS SOOO DIFFICULT TO
GET THINGS DONE IF WERE NEVER TOGETHER ON ANYTHING

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
learn to type without caps next time i've been on this forum a long time and the octane kit has been brought up over and over and over.....i'm just tired of seeing it. i personally like the EVO 3 fron look to it. yes i know these "dinner plate" fogs arent the thing to yall. but i personally like it wiht the black widow sides and the evo 4 rear. i've photochopped many and it looks good.(well to me) but i jsut want to see a kit made!! if i thought bout it long and hard i would be willing to pay some money to put the EVO look to my car. but high milage concerns me.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard