Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
I want to see if there is any interest in doing a group buy for a body kit with a evo3 front bumper, black widow style side skirts, and black widow style rear bumper. The price will be $675 per person and I need 10 people. I am willing to bring my car out there to used to make the kit. I also want to get a group buy for a wide body kit. I am not sure the price on that, but will post as soon as I find out. This kit should put your car head of the pack. I'll get back as soon as I a get a photoshop picture of the kit and wide body on.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
correct me if im wrong but the mystique and contour front bumpers are not the same

Lexus ES300
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Here we go again...

redcontour.20megsfree.com/photo.html 98 T-Red SE Sport ATX ST200s Slightly Lowered Catless Y-Pipe Resonator Removed Clear Front Lenses Side Markers SVT Seats
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
these people need support...even though I don't have a 98+ I'm glad people are trying to have things done for these cars.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Yes I know the contour bumpers and Mystique bumpers arent the same, but it wont take that much modification to get it to fit. I can get either one done since I have both front ends (Contour and Mystique). I just want to see if anyone is interested in doing this. I am also willing to here what other style people want to do.

Last edited by sportracer; 10/24/03 04:08 PM.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
personally I think you should come out with something for mystiques, since they have no other choices of front bumpers for their cars...I think mystique people would be all over it.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
We can do a body kit and/or wide body kit for a Mystique. If anyone is interested let me know. Like I said before I have both front ends and my car is orginally a Mystique. The cost of the body kit is 675 and I dont know the price of the wide body kit, Im still working on that. I need ten people before I can give them my car. Give me a definate yes and when I get ten people ill get all your money and well get this rolling. When it is all done theyll ship the kit and all you have to do is paying the shipping when it arrives.

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
zetecninja your correct!they need support and the guy for this job would be www.deanjoyce.com the best looking
mystique on the planet and he,s the only one I know
with a sweet bodykit!!!!!!

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Dean has a SVT kit on his car. I've looked into the fron bumper for the Mystique with the svt fron bumper. The svt front bumper is about 700 and to get the two cut and molder is about a grand. This body kit your doing I would like to see some kind of photo first before committing.

....Brad Your mom thinks I'm hot!! But my wife rocks!! 99 Mestique Zetec ATX, 96 4Runner 5speed Mods? Um gotem. VFA-94VFA-122 VFA-115
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
This is a picture of the front bumper I was thinking of doing, If it is something you like let me know or if you would like to see something else get me a pic and well work something out, I am not just doing this for myself, I want to see more kits made for this car and more people showing Mystiques can look just as good as any other car out there.
http://www.importinnovation.com/aerodynamicsdetail.aspx?ID=944
Here is a picture of the rear bumper.
http://www.importinnovation.com/aerodynamicsdetail.aspx?ID=933
and Here is a picture of the side skirts.
http://www.importinnovation.com/aerodynamicsdetail.aspx?ID=927

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard