Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
My grandparents live in Backus,MN and I visit there a lot!

Still workin on her!!!!!!!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Another one in the neighborhood...

Apple Valley near cty 46 (160th) and Galaxie.

29 yo if it matters, and don't worry about driving the car a lot... the SVT's love it.

Apple Valley eh, Im always round there(used to work security at Target when it got remodeled) and my sis lives on 42 & pennock. We should talk sometime bout 'tours. Everybody i know hates Ford , but they just don't know??

Last edited by IWishIHadASVT; 11/01/03 10:59 AM.

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I'm open to that... meeting up to have a bite to eat/coffee/beer/drink...

One word of caution... I have been told once I start talking about cars... it's difficult to get me to shut up.

Give me a little lead time to actually get the car presentable (he's a mess now) and I'd love to meet up to talk cars and get to know you a bit.

James.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
So James does that put you in those new townhomes that are north of 46 and east of Galaxy?

Oh, btw, garage parking for my 'tour in St. Paul!!!!! I go to Hamline, James is an alumnist of HU, home of the naked quarter!

I have decided that, since I drive from my apartment to my parents house so much that, my car can't be clean because my mom is trying to clean out my room and stuff crap into my car. So she is a little dirty! James, I will confirm that when you start on cars, you won't stop, but as long as people are still talkin about cars then you are fine, right? Don't sweat it.

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Yes, I am in that new development north of 46 east of Galaxie... I have a middle unit of the 3-story townhomes with the tuckunder garage in back... Love it.

Congrats on the car having a home...

Exactly... I like car conversations... and I've been following way too much for way too long and remember way too much for my own good.

Anyway... have to actually do some work!

James.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I'm from the Park Rapids area, and i live in Owatonna. I have lots of family in Backus. Wow some who knows where that town is i am impressed. I will be up in PR and Bemjdi, at my dads for hunting till tue or wed. You cant miss me bright blue,yellow grill, and "Rember The Price" in 4' Yellow letters acroos the front.

Eric

Go Army My new home for awhile.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Ya thatd be cool, meet & drink. Same bout me i dont shut up. but then i am from minnesota. Dont know when(got high performance tires i.e. not good in snow) but apple valley aint far.

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
James! When did you move to "the Valley"? I'm off 160th and Cedar. I've got another friend who lives in those townhouses. There very nice!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Midnight:
I'm from the Park Rapids area, and i live in Owatonna. I have lots of family in Backus. Wow some who knows where that town is i am impressed. I will be up in PR and Bemjdi, at my dads for hunting till tue or wed. You cant miss me bright blue,yellow grill, and "Rember The Price" in 4' Yellow letters acroos the front.

Eric

I go to Park Rapids all the time! That is a awesome town! We vacation in Nevis every year, and so we go to Park Rapids every year too. We always eat at Rocky's Pizza. MMMM. Also, my Grandma lives in Pine River, and her farm is just west of Backus, so we go through there alot as well.

2000 Acura 3.2 TL
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I closed September 5 and moved in September 20...

Maybe I can get your walkies back to you now .

Anyone up for the idea of south metro meet? just a get together at some place and we'll do lunch and go from there...

James.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard