Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#772590 10/15/03 07:19 PM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Okie Dokie....I now am a the proud owner of an '01 Zx3.

It's black, with black interior.
mtx ztec. It needs tires but I am trying to convince the dealer that they are putting them on. I have noticed that there ar e a few bugs but it cam with a warranty so hopefully I can get those taken care of. I'll have pics soon.

I would just like to thank Chris and Kelly for driving me around so that the bull didn't die on me. And Aaron, I appreciate the advice you gave. Carmax had no probs with buying the Taurus. Everyone else...smile. Today is a happy day. (so is tomorrow, so smile then too)

Whooosh?
#772591 10/15/03 09:51 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Cool! We were happy to help.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
#772592 10/15/03 11:30 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Mr. Ed:

mtx ztec. It needs tires but I am trying to convince the dealer that they are putting them on. I have noticed that there ar e a few bugs but it cam with a warranty so hopefully I can get those taken care of. I'll have pics soon.

I would just like to thank Chris and Kelly for driving me around so that the bull didn't die on me. And Aaron, I appreciate the advice you gave. Carmax had no probs with buying the Taurus. Everyone else...smile. Today is a happy day. (so is tomorrow, so smile then too)

Hey, I recommended one to you, too, and I got no props I'm glad you ended up with something you liked, is practical, will last you for years to come, and has a warranty to boot (which is a necessity on Ford's). You'll have to give me a ride in that sometime

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
#772593 10/16/03 01:03 AM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Sorry bud..I didn't mean to leave you out Tim. I thank ya sir..and once angain..Chris and Kelly...thank you soooooooo much. your next Keller's meal is on me! I can say this..I will never ever forget that poor 95 out there in arlington
i'm tempted to take him 100 bucks and try and get it! lol

talk to ya soon.

Whooosh?
#772594 10/16/03 03:00 AM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Chris and Kelly...thank you soooooooo much. your next Keller's meal is on me!

Where was this offer when we went there for dinner tonight?

I can say this..I will never ever forget that poor 95 out there in arlington

I'm trying to.

i'm tempted to take him 100 bucks and try and get it! lol

Still a rip off!

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
#772595 10/16/03 05:08 AM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

Awesome man. Congratulations.

I hope it works out REAL well for you.

My BURB is back in the shop with another $500 in repairs. Steering gear...

Let me know when you are free man. Seriously...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
#772596 10/16/03 07:35 AM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:

Awesome man. Congratulations.

I hope it works out REAL well for you.

My BURB is back in the shop with another $500 in repairs. Steering gear...

Let me know when you are free man. Seriously...

Ah, were you the one driving that debadged-grill Civic with those cool blue gauge cluster lights back at the June meet ?

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
#772597 10/16/03 11:52 AM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I'll be off next wed and thursday as long as nothing changes. sorry to hear about the burb..i noticed a few of that guys cars on auto trader and i stayed away! lol
talk to ya soon.

Whooosh?
#772598 10/16/03 04:31 PM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Change your sig, man!

Let the free mods begin!

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
#772599 10/17/03 12:47 AM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
Change your sig, man!

Let the free mods begin!

hehe.. that little ASCII bit in your signature looks like a CSVT. You should put the Mirko splitter on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard