Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 21 22
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well theres always been talk of it but noones done it, so i'll do it estimate them coming in at $15 (no profit)

Now, here's what i want, no bs.

Pics must be ATLEAST 1600x1200, if they're smaller dont waste my time, i dont want this to look like junk and anything less than very big is too small to turn out well in print.

I do NOT want 5000 pics of the same car, lets have options. People do not still have to be CEG members, they can be past members' tours if you have pics.

Good color quality, color washed or scanned pics most likely will not cut it, a few of you have scanners that are worthy so all is not lost but if the black looks gray fix it or its trash.

No half completed projects... if theres primer on the car it gets no love, if the body looks like crap it gets no love, so on and so forth.

Action shots are also welcome!
If i can get a stickey on this thread i'm sure it'd help, i'd like to have all the pics gathered by the end of the month so i can get the calendar produced in november and up for sale in december
Gracias

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I've got a few cars you should try for.

Dean Joyce - Lets face it, his car is sweet.

JLabs - And so is his,

SVT St. Pete - The same.

And I'm sorry for not remembering you off hand. The guy with the new front end, maybe the entire kit, with a wing and the red and black paint job. I've got your car as my desktop so don't be pissed.

Lets not forget some of the pre-98s

There should be at least one of each kind of car.

Pre98 stique, pre98 tour, post 98 tour and post98 stique. Not to forget the SVT. Everything else is up for grabs.

Just my opinions. BTW, I would so buy one of these.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Matt,
I was actaully looking into doing this. I'll look through my massive pic collection and shoot you over some HQ ones that I think would be worth considering.

I think 14 pics would be ideal:
12 months
cover
back cover

PM me if you want to throw some ideas around.

~Pete

PS Thanks for the compliment Obsidian.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Obsidian:
I've got a few cars you should try for.
And I'm sorry for not remembering you off hand. The guy with the new front end, maybe the entire kit, with a wing and the red and black paint job. I've got your car as my desktop so don't be pissed.

that's SpeedDemon's car...the one who started this thread
(and it's just the front end, in case ur wondering, i don't believe kaotic has started shipping the full kits yet)

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
What about two pics for each month, sort of a overall shot of the car and a shot of the engine bay with some kind of a split? It could be 50/50 car/engine split, or maybe a small picture in picture deal where some other feature of the car is in the corner of the main pic.

I know I'd like one with so many cool cars on here! I'd like to be in it, one with the overall car shot, one with the engine bay, one with the speakers in the trunk and one of the cockpit/interior mods!
Then there could be a small write-up below the pictures with the owner and major mods on the car.

Let me know if you do this. Would you have the calendars made and then people could buy them, sort of a group buy?

I have to get the month of June!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
i think some of the months you should do a collage of pics of multiple cars, maybe the real nice ones get a whole month with engine/interior/whater ever picks marked over the larger pic. I am going to send you a few pics of my car, and i will definitely buy one of these, probably multiples.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I want all 12 months to be of my car because my car is the only cool car on here.... Ok Im just playing... This sounds like an awesome idea!! I would be in for that!! Im going to need a calendar for 2004 and this would be perfect... Too bad SVT's with stock rims get no respect

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'd probably buy one, too.

BTW...
Is this big enough? (whoring )

I belive it's 800x533
The "original" is 2160x1440. It's a little grainy, but it's the best I've got of my car for now.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Great picture dude.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Derk2000:

The "original" is 2160x1440. It's a little grainy, but it's the best I've got of my car for now.

i'd need the origional. if you'd like to people, post pics that arent so huge as long as you've got the full size ones and i'll just collect those in private.

Unfortunately i dont think i can open this up to public opinion just because everyones got a different opinion and decisions will have to be made. I'll seek the advice of some, and comments are, of course, welcome but we will not be polling to make decisions.

btw, some candidate pics would be nice in this thread

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 21 22

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard