Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
what do the install instructions look like...is it really time consuming to install?

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
if you buy 2 thats 2 out of 10 needed. they have a thermostat so if they get to warm, it will shut itself off. you can still do it with the lumbar...my car has it and i am still installing the back pad no prob.

the guy i talked to at seat comfort said that the new site they put up flaked out on him, so they are re-desigining it. hei is gonna try to put the old one back up within the next day. ill post when it is back up.

as for hooking up 2, they can both be connected to the same source. each seat will have its own dual temperature swich. just like in any factory application.

till then-

Brad

Last edited by the_spy_guy; 10/06/03 08:52 PM.

98' Red E0 Contour SVT - Project SVT Tour' Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation / DVD, Infinity Speakers Borla Stainless Cat-Back, AEM True CAI, High Flow Y-Pipe 3L Hybrid w/ 3L Valves, Window Automation, Torsen LSD
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
i MIGHT be interested..if i can get the cash together..

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Hmmm, If I can't sell the car I might get two for my wife for Christmas.... she really likes the heated seat in her MB..

- Rich LBC Performance Motorsports Group/AMSOIL '98 Cougar V6 ATX aka 'Candy Striper' Photos
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
anyone still interested in these? i think they'd be nice esp. for SVT's, really make ur car nice..
i know i'm interested, but you can't have a GROUP buy w/ only 1 person

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I'm VERY interested but if you get power from the power seat motor, that is not a switched source. So if you were to leave the heater on and park the car, when you come back to it you'd have a dead battery.
I believe to do this professionally you need to find a switched 12v source at the fuse box, which means some semi-long wire runs. Are there any fuses inline with the wiring that's included? Even if there are you still need to get to under the dash for a switched power source.

Are the switches illuminated? I'd like the switch to glow for easy use at night.

Brian Dors
99 SVT

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by mycainsbroken:
what do the install instructions look like...is it really time consuming to install?

im wondering about this too-- i'm really mechanically challenged

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Sorry guys, didn't make it up there. Way too busy with work, upcoming deployment and other issues to get away from here.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
no they are not lighted...yest they Should come with enough wire to make it to the ignition harness, no i doubt they are fused...and yes i would pull it from a swiched source.

Still trying to get this company to get their site up

Brad

98' Red E0 Contour SVT - Project SVT Tour' Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation / DVD, Infinity Speakers Borla Stainless Cat-Back, AEM True CAI, High Flow Y-Pipe 3L Hybrid w/ 3L Valves, Window Automation, Torsen LSD
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
ok guys...the page is back up. www.seatcomfort.com if you definatly want one im gonna try to get the group buy finished within one week from today if i can get enough buyers. so pm me with your name, email and how many you want so i can make a list.

Thnaks Brad

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard