Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
#762311 10/21/03 02:54 AM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
what kills me is that i hit up the local 'stang group here in Sacramento (http://www.sacstangs.com) and those guys have some SERIOUS mods - nobody signed up for the group purchase... I thought they (of all people) would have jumped on this deal... most digital lambda type meters are $2k!

I'll check with Cort to see what the tally is...

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
#762312 10/21/03 03:08 AM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Toadster:

I'll check with Cort to see what the tally is...

When I spoke with him, he said he was just waiting for a couple more to call before shipping them out. Maybe he'll be nice and ship ours out when 6 or 7 of us have called in. I still think at least one person on the list is gonna back out.

And I can relate to not being able to understand how some people pass something like this up.

For example, I forwarded the info on this to a friend of mine that also rides a crotch rocket, and he wasn't interested. This is someone that is a programmer and made his own connector cable to interface his palm pda to the fuel injection modifier on his bike - and is constantly tweaking maps to boot. Unbelievable!

Dan - still looking for an e-Manage

00 Black Corvette FRC, headers, ram air, etc. 99 Cougar V6, RIP (was loud) 02 CBR954RR, now with full race exhaust
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
just talked to Cort, so far he's only heard from 4 of you...

if you call and get his voicemail, just hit "0" which will take you to their operator - she can direct you to another person - just tell them that you're part of the "Contour Group Buy" and they'll get it tallied up... he would like to get this finalized this week - so call now!

Thanks!
Todd

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Toadster:
just talked to Cort, so far he's only heard from 4 of you...

Alrighty! What's up with the rest of you? Have you changed your mind? Promised money you didn't have? What's the deal? Get on the phone and get to it!

I *knew* this one was gonna have problems. Dang ole buncha slackers.

Dan

00 Black Corvette FRC, headers, ram air, etc. 99 Cougar V6, RIP (was loud) 02 CBR954RR, now with full race exhaust
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It's at least 5.

I know Tom ordered his as of yesterday afternoon...

To all the rest of you...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
c'mon guys! I've done my part - just follow through! I'd hate to see this fail, the LM-1 has SO much potential to help you guys tuning your cars!!!

heck, I'm not even benefitting from this! I can't even modify the A/F ratio on my '6' yet! - I just wanted to get you guys a good deal!!!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Todd,

You've got everyone's email. Howsabout dropping a condensed version of the ordering information to those addresses that haven't ordered, along with a reminder that it needs to be finished up this week? That should move things along, especially if one or more of the buyers only signed up on this forum to get in on this group buy.

Oh, and you aren't the only one unable to modify your a/f curve yet. I'm snagging this now and looking for a deal on an e-Manage later.

Thanks,
Dan

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Placed my order yesterday with Cort ... looks like I'll be busy with my mafterburner soon.

98.5 SVT now gone ... new wheels = 2005 330i
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BubbaTechRacing:
Todd,
Howsabout dropping a condensed version of the ordering information to those addresses that haven't ordered, along with a reminder that it needs to be finished up this week? Thanks,
Dan

good point...!

please contact Cort ASAP, He will need your Full Name, Address & Credit Card info.

Cort Charles
Director of Sales
Innovate! Motorsports
27132A Paseo Espada, Suite #401
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 388-4442 ext.122
(949) 388-3779 Fax
www.tuneyourengine.com
cort@innovatemotorsports.com

if you don't get a hold of Cort (or get his voicemail) - press "0" to get the operator to direct you to someone else in sales - tell them you're part of the "Contour Group Buy"

send me a PM after you've signed up (including those of you who have already signed up)

Thanks!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Err, I meant email that information to the people that haven't bought yet. Or were you just posting it for redundancy?

Thanks for doing this gb!

Dan

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard