R
can i pay saturday?

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Blorton:
Alright, I got the info! I just called and left a message.

Same here as of yesterday and again today.

Still waiting for a call back...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Russell:
can i pay saturday?

you setup your CC payment with Innovate and when the GB group is finalized he does the purchase...

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
M
M
Hi guys, I just happen to visit your forum today after dealing with Mr. Warmonger in the past on the e-manage (Hi Warmonger :-), long time no talk), Anyway I noticed the talk about the LM-1 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter group buy, I have seen it in use and used it on my own car, I don't own one yet tell they fix a connector issue, the unit works great, uses a great sensor and excellent wiring (VW/Audi harness, Bosch sensor, etc)....it works good on the dyno if the unit is held in place flat (no movement), in the car the unit will be all over your hands or the floor/seat moving, problem is the cable that connects the sensor harness to the main unit does not hold securely in, any movement in that cable throws an error code on the screen, specially when held vertically (cable connects from the bottom of the unit), I think they should have used a connector that holds in place with some screw, like the pc serial port connation, or a round nut, or any lock that holds in securely....This is just an advice for anyone getting the LM-1 and face the same problem, some might tell you that they don't have that problem, but after repeated use of the unit it will happen.

I got many clear pictures on the unit in and out, even the Manuel pages pics, let me know if you want to see them...

Mohd A.

M
M
Pictures at,

LM-1 PHOTOS

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
if anyone is having issues with not getting their info, please let me know

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Toadster:
if anyone is having issues with not getting their info, please let me know

How about if anyone has issues with not understanding the correct procedure to follow?

You told us to call that one person, but he hasn't seemed to return anyone's calls. Then you seemed to convey that it's just a matter of getting our information to the sales people and then he will do the group buy. I'm a little reluctant to do that because I don't want an oopsie to happen and get charged full price.

So for the slow people amongst us (raises hand), what exactly are we supposed to do to complete the transaction.

Thanks!
Dan -looking for a deal on the eManage.

00 Black Corvette FRC, headers, ram air, etc. 99 Cougar V6, RIP (was loud) 02 CBR954RR, now with full race exhaust
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Blorton:

So for the slow people amongst us (raises hand), what exactly are we supposed to do to complete the transaction.

Thanks!
Dan -looking for a deal on the eManage.

his exact words...
Quote:

I need a list of names and email addresses of the buyers. Send a email asking everyone to contact me to give payment information. As soon as I have received everyone's info I will let you know what discount you qualified for. I will then begin shipping.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by obicanobi0:
Hmm, I didn't get my info?

sent you a PM with the info, i think I fat-fingered your email name with an "o" instead of "0"

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard