Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Just to let you know Cuervo this is just a hobby for me, I could play cat and mice all day long

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by PXRacing:
I'll just lower the prices.....Let's say

SPEC Clutches Stage 1) $295.00...Stage 2) $350.00...Stage 3) $365.00

Quoted by SVTCuervo
"If I am to get 25 orders or more I'll drop the prices even more. you'll NEVER find anyone offering the deals to you this price."
---------------------->>>>>>>
Well Looks like I've bettered your prices and I won't need 25 but 5 to bring the price down a bit more!!! See I never expected to be criticized about my prices, I felt my previous prices were very good compared to most places and I really don't plan on searching each company that carries SPEC Clutches to find the lowest price out there to beat it. I was never aware of your GB Post and would have been more than abliged to keep my prices the same had you not come in and shot yourself in the foot (ala, Private Message). Now, either you'll have to lower your prices to match mine or better it or just hope that people would just rather buy from you

When did I ever send you a private message????

Also that Group Buy post was never a "group" buy if you would have read more into it. And those prices are still being honored.

Man I don't know what your on, but as I said before I won't get into a price struggle over the likes of you. Good luck man

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Also those prices arn't cheap. (1.) Ram Motorsports is WAY cheaper
(2) Variouse other well known stores are cheaper than the above listed prices.

Cuervo pull that NOOSE out of your rear. If you had half the brain you would have understood I meant you should have opted to PM me rather than stabbing my prices like that, OH I only found out after the fact that you are RAM Motorsports, now it all makes sense. And what PRICE STRUGGLE are you talking about?? I have never seen your post on SPEC Prices before and never knew you sold Spec Products, as if it really matters, your chiming in w/your $.02 of non-sense is the problem I have w/you.

By the way I see you're not quite the thorough reader, so I'll explain to you in lamen terms, those new prices, those are non-GB prices just as yours are(I was more than aware they weren't GB prices), MEANING, any single person can buy it on there own w/o any help of additional buyers. GB prices are lower

Last edited by PXRacing; 09/20/03 07:02 PM.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
I
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I
man, I LOVE reading all these group-buy cat fights! Really makes my day. Can you say post lock? I bet you can!

contours, deloreans & fiats, oh my!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I can, but I won't. I'm sure we are done now and will continue on without needing to get this locked and started all over again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard