Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I may be the first CEG member to purchase a heat shield from these guys through their "Group Buy." I did receive mine, but even then there were clear indications they were going to have problems such as delays and no communication.

Sometimes nothing kills a small manufacturing business quicker than too much success. I think that once these guys got behind on fabrication there was no way they would ever catch up.

Needless to say they should at least make refunds, as keeping the money is thievery.

Something tells me that they probably do read these postsâ?¦but not using their original handles!

Chad, Alex return these peopleâ??s money â?? you did nothing to earn it, and in our connected world, this will come back to haunt you.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
makes sense to me, but it's extremely horrible that they took the time to start a business with a web site and all, and just disappear after taking dozens of people's money including mine. The only reason I bought through them is because they were a CEG business and well respected by most of the members here. I guess trust is nothing. I just want my heatshield

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

Needless to say they should at least make refunds, as keeping the money is thievery.

Chad, Alex return these peopleâ??s money â?? you did nothing to earn it, and in our connected world, this will come back to haunt you.

Or at least make an effort to contact buyers and inform them of delays ...

Makes you wonder if Chad was hauled off to jail all of the sudden and was unable to contact buyers and recify the situation. Otherwise there's no excuse for not following through on some level.
Chad seemed like a nice guy too, I bought a used strut off him in the spring to replace one of mine that was damaged in an ice accident.
Oh well . . .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard