Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#750524 09/18/03 05:49 PM
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Did those guys who ordered ever get there stuff? Are they even still in business? I really wanted to order one of their heatshields, but i haven't heard anything about them in awhile. Please update me on their fate.

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
My order that I ordered.. Oh.. in May or so hasn't showed up and I've never heard a word from them since they pretty much dropped off the face of the earth.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Same thing here. I'm not done with this yet though ...

98.5 SVT now gone ... new wheels = 2005 330i
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I paid on June 5th. Haven't heard even a whisper from Chad or Alex. I've e-mailed both. And I've e-mail Chad since he changed his addy on Paypal.
I paid through paypal. I put in a transaction dispute with paypal on July 28th. Paypal didn't even call me about it. If it's over 30 days, who cares over there. I called them again recently, and they said they notified him of the dispute (no other action was taken by paypal though), and that if they recieve enough disputes to the same account, they'll actually investigate it. So if you paid by paypal, and haven't recieved anything yet. Put in a dispute. It might do some good. If you did actually get a response please let me know.
If I had a postal address for him I'd look into legal actions against him. I know it'll cost more than the heatshield cost. But I'd hope to get a response that way. See if he still exists.
I'm ranting so I'll stop.

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I ordered mine on may 8th and i am will all of youll. but unless LB comes up with anything i am through with it.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I recently talked to Chad, and he and Alex are no longer in business together, since Chad has now moved to Cali. Chad is though looking for a place out in Cali to start mass producing the heatsheilds, so he said to look for them to be coming out again, but just under a different name. I'm sure that everything will work out for those who are have already paid.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Well seeing as how I can't use it anymore since I have a flangeless MAF and it's designed for a flange I just want my money back. I'll make my own thank you very much.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by COntour:
I recently talked to Chad, and he and Alex are no longer in business together, since Chad has now moved to Cali. Chad is though looking for a place out in Cali to start mass producing the heatsheilds, so he said to look for them to be coming out again, but just under a different name. I'm sure that everything will work out for those who are have already paid.

Gee I wonder why he's gonna start back up under a different name...wonder if it has anything to do with the umpteen people on CEG that they F@CKED OVER without so much as a "hey sorry we're having issues here but we haven't forgotten your order or your money"
I would love to have one of those heatshields but after what I saw those jerkoffs pull I wouldn't order a Happy Meal from them.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yeah.. if he does come back I hope no one orders anything from him... heck he shouldn't even be allowed back on CEG.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I would be submitting mail fraud charges to the postal service .

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard