Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Black on Black:
How's the tranz on those things? Does it take more of a tap on the clutch to shift than the svt?
How about the 1-2 shift? Can you just dump it, or do you have to baby it a bit?

Nice car by the way, good color choice, nice rims.

There's more clutch travel than the SVT, though it's not exactly long either. You can definitely dump the 1-2, or at least I was able to in my test drive.

Nice ride and a nice choice. I agree that it's like a slightly larger, much more refined CSVT. I'm currently torn between the 6 and a WRX for the next ride, I need to spend some time test driving again tomorrow

Scott

gratitutious troutslap:

Troll! '99 BMW 328i
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Kirill:

How hard was it on your valet ?

so this is the best part...
I got it for $150 under invoice!!!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I stay away for a few days and one of our finest defects. What a surprise to come back to.

I'm glad you are enjoying your Mazda6. It would most definitely be high on my list as a replacement for my SVT, but I'm still enjoying having my SVT paid off.

It was time for a new vehicle for my wife, so we bought a new Escape Limited in July to replace her nearly 20 year old Econoline Club Wagon. We are really enjoying the Escape, which is also a close relative to the Contour.

I got a better deal than you did though. I bought it on the D plan. It helps to work for a dealer.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
thanks Jim, you guys are the best...

one of the weird happenings is that the dealership knew about the S-plan pricing, but they hadn't done an S-plan sale in probably over a year (the salesman said) - he even asked me what website he could goto to get a plan for himself

to be honest, I was rather amazed... the head salesman even told me that he may use it, he is currently driving a '99 Civic Si because he didn't know he could use an internal plan!?!!? how weird is that!?!?!

don't worry guys, I'll just become your new favorite troll

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
What's Mazdaspeed?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by zzzqqq:
What's Mazdaspeed?

A joke. There has been no offical word of a Mazdaspeed version of the 6, just ALOT of speculation. There's alot of cars in queue at Mazda (New 3, to replace the Protege, new Miata, RX-7, possible MazdaSpeed RX-8, etc) that take priority over the 6, especially since it's selling as well as it is on it's own.

As for the grille choices, I like what Mazda's done on the Protege's with the sports package. Black out the chrome, but leave the grille alone. Looks awesome on just about any color.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by zzzqqq:
What's Mazdaspeed?

this is the 'tenative' concept car that may run as the Mazdaspeed6

http://www.mazdafun.com/news%20m6%20mps.htm

this HAS to be one of the BEST looking 4-door vehicles out there!!!

280HP and AWD out of a 2.3L Turbo 4-cyl!!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Congrats on the purchase! Come on over to www.mazda6club.com theres a good amount of info there.

And the sport grille looks WAY better IMO.

http://community.webshots.com/user/rudan01

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I am so jealous, I am so wanting a 6s. i like the one with the kit and all. I am gonna see if I can get that or a mustang. dont know which yet.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
well - check with your insurance carrier, I could have a new GT Convertible for the same price - but the insurance was 3X my SVT insurance!!!!

my 6s is only ~$30 more per month

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard