Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Phil Thanks once again man, Steve you to for asking for me

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I got home all right too. Glad everybody is home safe. Golly bum what a day! Steve-where's the pics!?!?! I wanna see that vid of the southern women chasing Hector!

Oh, and my car broke down today on the way to school. Alternator went out again. It should still be under the warranty, I got a new one not more than 10 months ago.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Phil Thanks once again man, Steve you to for asking for me

No problem. I hope you will be able to work out what you are wanting to do with it. Sounds like a neat idea. Just glad I could help out in some way.

I put the Mintex pads on this afternoon. WOW, what a difference! I did find the root of my problems though. It wasn't the pads or the rotors. They were both in good condition. I changed out my fluid again, using the fluid that we had left over from last time and found that was the problem. Cheap brake fluid!

I went ahead and changed it out again this afternoon, but had to use it again. No big deal though. I will only be riding around town for now, but I will be doing a good flush of the system in the near future with some of the good stuff.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hey man, glad to hear it was just the fluid, brakes and rotors AINT cheap, lol. Or even worse, it couldve been the calipers!! Mine were sticking soooooooo bad that one day my brakes were fine, 3 days later rubbin metal to metal. OUCH! Thas why we ended up havin the Mintax and the ones that we did put on my car. We couldnt wait for the mintax to be shipped, thas how bad it got. Glad we could help out though!Lemme know when we can come get those clothes. Its a big help!!! TYVM
It was GREAT meeting the rest of you guys. I missed yall the last time, but i think we all made up for it. It was SUCH a blast Saturday night...flying down the parkway...doin 110 mph...me and calvin weavin through the traffic....lol yeah it was great! Dayum speed limitor sux though....It WAS great flyin past the evo and wrx...they never passed me back up...i dont think they knew how to handle huntsville traffic. Thank gawd i have to deliver pizza, talk about crazy maneuvers!! Well, talk to yall later
Manda

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Well good sounds like you guys had a blast...Phil ALMOST got pics of me under the house putting foam insulation on the pipes. I know I had a total blast. You guys are the bomb diggity. Thanks to everyone that came and to all those that will be coming soon.

Next Storytellers will be in April. Make your plans now.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thanks to everyone for having us down. it was a blast. those mountain roads are a ton of fun. thanks to eric for letting me ride shotgun. i got some twistie driving in myself. i drove the first leg of the 10 hour drive home and stevevil kenevil took me through some awesome twisties. hectors car handles like a dream even if it shakes the leaves off the trees. we will have to have you all up here for a meet. maybe in the midle of january.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thanks to everyone for having us down. it was a blast. those mountain roads are a ton of fun. thanks to eric for letting me ride shotgun.

I always need a good co-driver! I think that was the problem with my WRC test in my first car. My co-driver wasn't up to par.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Wow I suck....I am NOW just posting.....I am back...and in one piece...and not deaf.

Thanks to Rich, Amanda, Joe, Kim, Kim, Phil, Eric, Mike, Steve, Cindy, Laura, and all my new adopted girls for a great time....we need to do this in the spring!!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard