Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Thanks Rich, lights were done, until I crashed the car again!
She's going to be OK but I busted one of the headlights. Gonna have to paint the new set!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by bk4293:
She's going to be OK but I busted one of the headlights. Gonna have to paint the new set!

I have to paint mine too! Have to get that done before the meet though.

What do we want to do?

I want to hang out, tell jokes, eat some good BBQ, stay up late talking shop, do some driving.

Looks like we will still be around here about that time. I found out the other day that I will most likely be missing some work before I find out were mother X wants to put me. My manager told me that he will possible be closed down before we hear anything for sure. We are thinking that will be the end of this month that he will close down. Hell I don't know anything about this anymore!! I am so frustrated with it.

If I am out of work for very long, I am not sure how that will affect us coming up there. Unemployment does not sound like a good thing.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by bk4293:

I have to paint mine too! Have to get that done before the meet though.

What do we want to do?

I want to hang out, tell jokes, eat some good BBQ, stay up late talking shop, do some driving.

Looks like we will still be around here about that time. I found out the other day that I will most likely be missing some work before I find out were mother X wants to put me. My manager told me that he will possible be closed down before we hear anything for sure. We are thinking that will be the end of this month that he will close down. Hell I don't know anything about this anymore!! I am so frustrated with it.

If I am out of work for very long, I am not sure how that will affect us coming up there. Unemployment does not sound like a good thing.

STEEEEEVVVE You better not have hurt that pretty blue car!

Wow...you all know we have been thru that before....and to be honest, we are going thru that now. Since Aug 4, til Sept 30 we won't have money from Laura's job. She is the one making the big bux and to be honest it has been scary, I have been making xtra cash at the station working more hours and that is helping but geez, and we are still going to NOPI and planning things....God will see us thru!

OK back to the meet BBQ, consider it DONE! Here is the plan. We will all go to Gibson's....hey Eric, I think we will bring the "Nissan Warrior" out to help *cough**cough* clear the way. Tell those Focii that we will be going back to get mo BBQ....anyhoo, BBQ at Gibson's this is pick-up only, then we will travel the access roads to Governor's drive where we will go travel up Monte Sano Mountain to a picnic park...bringing kids? They will have swings and playgo rounds and monkey bars, they have a nature trail and a scenic overlook.....maybe bring frisbees...Phil, you may be able to see over this time...from there, we will try to stay together, and go over the back side of Monte Sano, to Green Mountain and stop at a park there.

Then it is back to the house, where we will wrap about cars and such. Bring lawnchairs.

Peace
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Ok, what date? I'm on it like a hobo on a ham sammidge!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

No comment.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

No comment.

Sorry, no ham sammidges here.But we will do BBQ!

It is set, I am off on the 25th of October. Be prepared, it may be a little chilly in the evening. It is awesome here now. The temps are falling and the car is loving every bit of it.

Now the question to you is do you want or need rooms? Do we need to look for a different hotel? I know there was some discussion about the quality of the Econo, and that is cool. I would suggest looking at Holiday Inns or Days Inn. Stay away from anything that says North Parkway if you can help it. If it is University that is one of the main drags in HSV. Madison is close as well so if you see Highway 72 Madison, it is the extension of University drive....however...do not be confused, there are TWO highway 72s.

Aight, more talking, what is on your minds. What did you like about the last meet, what did you not like, what do you want to do this meet...

Side note, Calvin (Nissan Warrior) is excited to be meeting up with everyone again.

Second side note. If there is anyone else who is looking at this thread and is debating, stop, come to this meet. This is an opportunity for you to meet up with fellow CEGers and have a blast along with some good BBQ. I am also looking at a place that has been having regular car shows and seeing if they will hold an impromptu show on the 25th. We will get the cars ready and at the very least go see, if not enter someones car(s)

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

No comment.

Since reading is not your forta`(sp?), just keep your ears to the ground. You should start to hear the rumbles around Friday afternoon! I figure with Kim and I coming from the south and ChiTown coming from the north, the ground in your area should be shaking an hour or so before we reach HSV.

I should be sporting some new rubber. Kumho KH11's to be exact! I also should have my headlights painted by then. Gutted precats and I hope to have my roll resistors installed before then. If not, that will just give us something to do after we get there. OH yeah! A tranny that works!! Woo Hoo!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
I had no problem with the Econolodge. I liked the prices and it had a refrigerator and microwave.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Aight, 25 it is. I won't spend the night, I'll just high tail it back to the Vegas that night, prolly have to work the next day anyway.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Kim, you bringing all three kids?

I'll most likely be down there again with Cindy and Amber. She wants to visit some friends too.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard