Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Phil, those aren't directions! What are you guys doing down there!??!! Nevermind, I don't wanna know!

I've got Rich's home address, I'll PM it to you and you plug it into mapquest and bob's yer uncle!!

Well I guess I should have made it a little more obvious. The link that Kim posted was to the hotel. From that link you can get the address, phone number and even link to a map of the location of the hotel in HSV.

I just figured he would want to show up at the hotel, since we will all be staying there, instead of a complete strangers house.

Also, what I quoted also gave him the needed info on the rooms.

OK! Fine! I will Troutslap myself for that then...

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by mikey boy:
it was all hectors fault. twice.

see you all there when we arrive.

Well we sort of put that one together. LMAO!!! It's ok hector, you will just have to put up with the wrath of Kim when we get there. Don't worry, I will be over there behind the wall...

So when are you guys leaving out and looking to make it in. I think Rich gets off work at like 11 tonight or something like that.

One thing I do know... Yes, it is only one thing so go ahead and rub it in now before I forget about it... The check in time on the rooms is whenever you guys get there. We got all your rooms secured so you guys can get your beauty sleep befor Kim, the girls & I get there.

Oh one more thing, as for the hockey game Saturday night (in case it rains or something) Kim and I will not really have the money to do that, so if it works out to were some of you go to the game we will be sitting that out.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Im with Phil and Kim on that one...we wont have the extra money for hockey either. Besides...who needs hockey? lol j/k. Ya'll better be glad i got a last minute sitter though. Stepmom was gonna watch them, b4 she came down with a HORRIBLE virus that is strictly airborne. Glad they let me know ahead of time. Anyways, I was gonna have to drag all my kids along with me and hubby. And I dont know who all has kids, but a 4 year old, 3 year old and newborn kinda tend to ruin the full throttle feeling of a gtg. But i AM still bringin tha baby. Call it seperation anxiety or whatnot, but I miss him so much from werkin all the time, I wanna keep him with me. My girls though are gonna be at HOME! YAYYYYYYY.
I'll see ya'll Saturday!
Manda

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by contourchic:
Im with Phil and Kim on that one...we wont have the extra money for hockey either. Besides...who needs hockey? lol j/k. Ya'll better be glad i got a last minute sitter though. Stepmom was gonna watch them, b4 she came down with a HORRIBLE virus that is strictly airborne. Glad they let me know ahead of time. Anyways, I was gonna have to drag all my kids along with me and hubby. And I dont know who all has kids, but a 4 year old, 3 year old and newborn kinda tend to ruin the full throttle feeling of a gtg. But i AM still bringin tha baby. Call it seperation anxiety or whatnot, but I miss him so much from werkin all the time, I wanna keep him with me. My girls though are gonna be at HOME! YAYYYYYYY.
I'll see ya'll Saturday!
Manda

WOOO guys...sorry I have been absent lately. I have been going round and round with the house. As of right now, we have no water. One of the pipes decided to give up and leak !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time the guy tried to fix it, apparantly I did not let it cure long enuff and Phil knows how pizzed I was when he and I were talking and I told him it was back to leaking....bad!

He worked on it today and we are letting it cure overnite, hopefully by the time I leave to go to work Friday around 2pm it should be worked out.

YES anyone else that wants to come to the storytellers, call the cell phone. It is 256.509.4085. If I don't answer, leave a msg so that I can contact you!

I am trying to regain momentum as this whole house episode has really gotten me ill...

oh

and by the way

Phil....

My battery light started flickering early Thursday morning. I don't have a sealed batt so I am going to check the levels on the batt...If this one dies.....If this one dies........ ....It will make 4 that I have had to replace and it will be like season changes!!!!

To Hockey or not hockey that is the question. Well ok cats, if you don't wanna do hockey, maybe we can pull a collection together so that we can get you in....or...we may all just hang out here and watch DVD's and such. Why have I deleted track time. BIG WEATHER ISSUES. We are talking big rain, T-Storms and the like....this is according to our weather men. BUT the Accuweather courtesy of DISH network did say Partly Cloudy. So..it is wait and see. Plus it will also cost to watch at the track more to run...obviously.

We will cross that bridge when we get there.

START TIME for the meet is from 9am on until we get everyone.

Steve just called, they are in Indiana. And there is this, mega loud car running with him. You know that if you can hear it clearly over a cell phone, it is LOUD! Mikey Boy has earplugs on him so that he can save some kind of hearing...LOL

Rock on Guys!
Lets get this party started
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
If you guys are not here tonight, then you are missing it all.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
fellas,

wish I could be there this weekend with yall, but I gotta work on the weekends. I did however got out of going to a wedding in dayton OH

hope to see yall sometime soon

Chris S.

Cookeville, TN

99 Se,MTX,TS. Koni,Eibach,SVT Plastic,tunes,Opt Y-Pipe, Elky mesh, DMD, SVT BRAKING, Eo's, 95 Leather int.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by TBNPLR:
fellas,

wish I could be there this weekend with yall, but I gotta work on the weekends. I did however got out of going to a wedding in dayton OH

hope to see yall sometime soon

Chris S.

Cookeville, TN

I think we all had an absolute blast. I should be sleeping right now. I am so tired my eyes are watering...OK So we chowed down at Gibsons, drove up monte sano at night, took the drive up green mountain during the day then drove down to connect with Monte Sano and then back up. We got stiffed on the car show...but it is all good we had our own show at a local import hangout....then we got FREE PIZZA compliments of Papa John's THANX Amanda (contourchic) and Joe (contourchic's husband). We almost got tix thanks to the Huntsville Police Department..ooops...

We had a lot of fun!!! Pics and vids, coming.

Thanks to ALL my friends that made it! You made my day! To all those that could not, wish you were here, but it is cool! We will do it again and this thing just appears to get bigger and bigger. What was it guys 14 adults 4 kids and 1 toddler? Kinda cool and oh yeah, Mikey, get that car back!

Ok I need to sleep

Cya
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
We all made it in about an hour ago. Everything turned out great at the meet! I think everyone had a blast, I know that we did. Even the girls... Watch out for the lava!!

Steve and I was talking this morning and found it kind of funny how this meet turned out to be one big swap meet/pay it forward weekend. Kim and I tried to put it all together on the way back home tonight and I think it all worked out as follows...

• I gave I-Dom-N-8 (Kevin, from Chitown) the top of my stock air intake box
  • I had some heat issues with my brakes, so Joe & Amanda gave me some Mintex A/F brake pads.
  • We gave Joe & Amanda a ton of clothes for their kids

• Steve gave Eric the Injen Intake he won the other day
  • Joe & Amanda gave Steve a of pair of headlights for his car

• I cleaned Hectors headlights the best I could
  • Hector entertained the kids all weekend (Hey unkie Heckie!!) We have some funny shots of all this...

• I cleaned the headlights that Joe & Amanda gave Steve
  • Steve gave me a DRL relay, so I now have Daytime Running Lights!

Like I said, everything was great and we all had a blast. The mountains were great. Oh! Then there is the story about the EVO's we pasted on the way back from getting pizza. And I will never get over the seen in Kim and mine's room Saturday night. I can't tell you how many headlights were in there. There was some on the floor, on top of the T.V., on the beds, on the sink... everywhere!! It was great seeing everyone again and getting to meet Mikey Boy and Cindy and everyone else.

I have about 40 pics, I think, but I am not gonna be able to post them tonight. Man gotta get some rest!!

• Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
    B
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Addicted CEG\'er
    B
    Just walked in the door. Had a blast. I know that you guys already know this but "Pics will be posted soon!"

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
    M
    Hard-core CEG'er
    Hard-core CEG'er
    M
    barbie and i are home too now. what a weekend.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
    Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard