Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by TBNPLR:
A meet in nashville??,

I'm in!

-chris

cookeville, TN

Alright... Here is what we did last year. We had a meet here in HSV for all those coming from Louisiana, Chicago, and Miss. The meet here was for a couple reasons. Just to do one....LOL...and to get the cars prepped for the Nashville meet. Plus, room rates here are less expensive than there. I just need to figure out if we are going to do the same meet...or do you TN guys wanna come down to Huntspatch this time??? We have some nice roads here, that I can dig up, the only problem is that they have lots of houses on em and they do get travelled. Gonna get some gas in about 30 minutes and I will go do some driving.

If you wanna come down here, get some good grub at Gibson's BBQ, come on. We will prolly then go up on one of the mountains and eat at a park, picnic style. Ought to be nice as the leaves should be changing....bring a sweatshirt, or something to change into should we need it.

Do you want a mod meet?

I will need to see if there is a test and tune one of those days as well.

Anyhoo, this will be a come out and chill meet. Where you can hang out eat some BBQ and talk about cars.

Gimmie some feedback so that I can start planning

Tell me what everyone wants.

So Eric...umm are you gonna throw in that towel....hahahahaa....OWN3D

Just tell me it isn't hanging up in your shower and that you don't have a conversation with it....OOOOOOH TMI TMI TMI

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by bk4293:
I might be up for another meet!

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Don't forget those headlights dude! Remember I owe you a headlight detail for that foglight bulb.

I bought some Meguiars Clear Plastic Cleaner to go along with my Polish and this is some awsome stuff guys. I will have plenty of 2000 grit paper with me, so if anyone want some like new headlights... Get in line behind Steve!!

Since it rained on us and everyone did not get a chance to really detail their cars, I will once again bring my crate of goodies. Actually I need a larger create with all the crap I have now, but oh well. I will bring it all, somehow and we will have ~~CLEAN CARS~~ for the trip to Nashville!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i am up for whatever......i might actually drive with you guys this time!!!

also, i am a former season ticket holder for the predators and now a partial season ticket holder...any you guys want to come on down/up and catch a hockey game, my ticket representative should be able to get some extra tickets for me.........

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
hey I know!!!!! lets make a big fire and ...........

ya know bonfires??? hey what about a hay ride or burn the hay!!! hmmmm don't ya love fall.....

I got the toilet papper!!!!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by csc99svt:
i am up for whatever......i might actually drive with you guys this time!!!

also, i am a former season ticket holder for the predators and now a partial season ticket holder...any you guys want to come on down/up and catch a hockey game, my ticket representative should be able to get some extra tickets for me.........

Dude lock down a hockey game! I'm all upons that!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
So Huntsville meet?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
If it's a vote, I say Huntsville. I think Cindy and Amber might make the trip with me and they have friends out there.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by bk4293:
If it's a vote, I say Huntsville. I think Cindy and Amber might make the trip with me and they have friends out there.

I think Huntsville would be easier for everyone overall.

If things fall through with HSV, then we could always just pile up at my place. So I say we use MS as a back-up plan. MY place is only 2 hrs from Rich's, so...

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah, I'm bout 2 hours from Rich's, too. I think. I can't remember how long it took us to get there. Oh, I still have a big bag of explosives left over.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I have put in the request for the 25th off...I prolly won't get the 26th off...but if memory serves, that sunday was pretty much a pack up and move day anyway. So it may be that we have a FULL day on the 25th and then I have church....you guys can come check me play drums and junk in the service...they keep telling me to tone it down whatever that means...hahahahahaaa....then I have work from 4pm to 5:30..then 9 to 11pm.

So...it should be on!

I need input...what do you guys want to do????

I hear mod meet from Phil....gotta do Steve's lights.

I should have my cat missing and my MIL in place freakin soon...gotta love extra hours...

see ya..gotta go do some final threads on NOPI.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard