Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Stolon #05:
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!

You WILL be back for this you have more than a whole week. Even if i have to drag you arse back. You will be attending.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Put me on the list! ............Anyone want to help me mod my y pipe, and do the mystery mod?

Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Gotcha. Whats your real name???

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Gabriel. Cant wait.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!

You WILL be back for this you have more than a whole week. Even if i have to drag you arse back. You will be attending.

So is that a promise?

BTW... I am back now but you can still drag my arse up there if you want to stacy.

I don't think I saw your wheels this last time Trevor. Will I get to see em this weekend at the meet?

Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z

So is that a promise?

BTW... I am back now but you can still drag my arse up there if you want to stacy.

I don't think I saw your wheels this last time Trevor. Will I get to see em this weekend at the meet?

WTF youre back and you didnt tell me! JERK
Call me ASAP.

Im out of a computer for a while. So if anyone has questions about the meet, feel free to call me or cody/james/adam. They will probabbly know the most if you cant get ahold of me.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

WTF youre back and you didnt tell me! JERK
Call me ASAP.

Geez, I wanted to surprise you but noooo... Who was the first to know that I was coming back? Uh huh, that's right... you. hehe BTW, you will more than likely be hearing from me tonight, if I end up doing something I think I'll be doing later.

U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
I'm up for some fun this weekend, if I can talk my way out of a Tenessee trip i have to make. Hope to see you this weekend.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
man o man.. I like really really X1000000000 hate my car... Sure none of yall peeps care.. Who cares!! My timing chain is all mess up so I have to fix that before friday... But its a POS car... But umm... just wanted to let yall know i dont know why.. Cant wait until this weekend...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Dude, you have the worst luck w/ that car... Quit calling it a POS all the time and it just might not got to pieces on ya so much... See ya this weekend.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard