Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Your future husband stacy!!! Trevor

Last edited by SVTSleepr; 09/09/03 11:33 PM.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:
Originally posted by SVTSleepr:
This meet is for Eric... R.I.P

Who is this?

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=southcentral&Number=397763&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by infuryum:
It's only two and a half hours, wanker.

Dunno about that. If you've made the trip from south 635 Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2 and a half hours, fine, whatever you say. But last time I went up to OK City it took almost 3 hours of continuous travel time and about 45 was wasted stopping for gas, food, traffic, etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun, but 190 or so miles is just way too far for this old beater of mine.

BTW, how's your car coming, Zum ?

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
well i dunno which way to go into OKC, Drive north and meet up with the Tulsa peeps? or go a little south and hit i-40... Who's heading towards OKC and when (day and time)

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by infuryum:
It's only two and a half hours, wanker.

Dunno about that. If you've made the trip from south 635 Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2 and a half hours, fine, whatever you say. But last time I went up to OK City it took almost 3 hours of continuous travel time and about 45 was wasted stopping for gas, food, traffic, etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun, but 190 or so miles is just way too far for this old beater of mine.

BTW, how's your car coming, Zum ?

Tim

I still have to get the check from the insurance company. If your car cant make it make infuryum drive your ass for calling you a wanker.

A little update:
The meet begins on Friday night. We are going to Bricktown to have dinner and drinks. Then after that no one has really said what to do, maybe go to a club, or play pool?!?!? We all are meeting at my mothers house of friday.

Mapquest to here:
816 Polk Ave NW
Piedmont OK 73078
Unless you are comming from Dallas or Techumseh (sp?) or Moore (TREVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or early from tulsa you can meet me at my house and caravan out to my mothers house that way. Your choice.

Saturday in the morning we are taking pics
then drinkin
then modding while drinking
then drinking
the BBQ with the drinking
then more modding
and finish all that through the night and hopefully everyone will be done by sunday cause I dont think casey will make it so we shouldnt have a problem

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
the tulsa peeps can follow me to your moms house. I know how to get there. so anybody coming from/through tulsa can follow me

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Damn is it this Friday? Stace you need to start adding digits in with names, i was all ready to go this Friday the 12th...

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by rylee44:
Damn is it this Friday? Stace you need to start adding digits in with names, i was all ready to go this Friday the 12th...

keep your pants on, its in like in a week.

You need my number-4058188238
you can call me and ask anything you like.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stolon #05:
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!

Hey james u see my wheels.. i redid them. i dont know if you saw them before but this time i think is the best.. see you next weekend or this weekend...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard