Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#742358 09/09/03 02:06 AM
Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
September 19-21. You can stay at the house with all the other people. This should turn out to be pretty big so I hope everyone from tulsa and surrounding areas will commit. Even ryan said he was comming for sure.

You texas and missouri folk are even welcome to come. I know three people from dallas who are comming already. So no excuses

Here is a list of people that are going to be there, if you are on my list, I wont take no for an answer, I will chop your nucking futs off and hang them in my mirror.

Cody
James
Adam
Trevor
SinisTour (I think your name is..Rob)
Sharkie (Rich)
Ryan
Me and my two friends, the hot one just for Ryan. And the other one for infuryum. hehe.
thats all from CEG
From NECO:
Which you all should know since I KNOW you all read my frackin boards.
Kyle and Ryan from Dallas.
Melissa and Eric from Missouri.
Alan and Ryan from South Dakota.
And two new members from the OKC area. Hopefully. I think i may have scared them off.

I know kyle is helping me gut my cats, few other mods are going to be taking place.

A LOT of drinkin goin down.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
i never get to go anywhere with you cool guys , i've been hanging out with the imports the past...2 years

Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Batmobile:
i never get to go anywhere with you cool guys , i've been hanging out with the imports the past...2 years

Dude, you so have to come.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Well, although there's nothing cooler than getting tanked and listening to Ronnie Van Zandt half past the hour of night, I dare say that Zum is almost just cool enough for me to spend the 4 hour drive heading up there.

But although Zum is really cool, my radiator is not (especially after a good 200 mile trip), so alas I'm stuck at home

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
It's only two and a half hours, wanker.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Well zum sense you put it that way, I'll be there. I don't need anything hanging from my rearview mirror.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:
September 19-21. You can stay at the house with all the other people. This should turn out to be pretty big so I hope everyone from tulsa and surrounding areas will commit. Even ryan said he was comming for sure.

You texas and missouri folk are even welcome to come. I know three people from dallas who are comming already. So no excuses

Here is a list of people that are going to be there, if you are on my list, I wont take no for an answer, I will chop your nucking futs off and hang them in my mirror.

Cody
James
Adam
Trevor
SinisTour (I think your name is..Rob)
Sharkie (Rich)
Ryan
Me and my two friends, the hot one just for Ryan. And the other one for infuryum. hehe.
thats all from CEG
From NECO:
Which you all should know since I KNOW you all read my frackin boards.
Kyle and Ryan from Dallas.
Melissa and Eric from Missouri.
Alan and Ryan from South Dakota.
And two new members from the OKC area. Hopefully. I think i may have scared them off.

I know kyle is helping me gut my cats, few other mods are going to be taking place.

A LOT of drinkin goin down.

WOW IM INVITED!?!?! Ill try to be there with my car. Someone hit me so I dont know when I will have it back yet. but who cares Im coming.... Cant cut my futs off...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
This meet is for Eric... R.I.P

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by SVTSleepr:

I second that. everytime I think about what happened to him I get sad. he was truely one of the coolest guys I knew. RIP eric

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by SVTSleepr:

Who is this?