Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Dammit! Okay, my fuel pump goes out TODAY!! I take it to the stealership and they can't fix it till next week! It's still under warranty at least, but I don't have my car for the cruise! WTF!? Well, I need to bum a ride off someone. I can't believe this. I've gotta sit BIATCH on the cruise! Grrrrr.. Anyway, everything else is a go. The food storage at my house etc. I will still meet you all at the Bull Run shopping center since I can walk there from my house. Thanks.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
That sucks man! If I weren't bringing the kids, you could ride in the Cobra....

PS. If anyone wants to include something in the box of goodies I'm sending to RT, bring it tomorrow and I'll throw it in...

--Matt

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Coupe 2003 RedFire SVT Cobra Convertable 2005 Dark Toreador Red F150 XLT 4x4 2000 Black SVT Contour - Beater
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I'll have an empty seat. Three, actually.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
That does suck but I'm sure someone can squeeze you in. I olny have one passenger so at the worst you can ride with me. MUAHHAHAHAUAHUAHAUHA!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by proliphik:
jeremy..are you going that early for the cruise? if so i wasn't planning on going to that. if not....then we'll be going that early i presume

Sorry I couldn't respond to your post, my phones went back out for some reason. So I'm at the library now. I'm not I thought if we showed up at 10 then that would include getting together and then cruisin' over to cooters and then on to the bbq. Those planners out there who know the plans, could you shed some light on what type of schedule we'll be on?

I thought we Richmonders would cruise to Bull Run Plaza where everyone else is meeting. From there everyone is driving over to cooters' and then on to Bull Run Park for the BBQ. I don't think that this cruise is going to be that long, not a like the original thoughts of the whole skyline drive cruise. So, as far as I know, there really isn't a cruise, just a meeting place with a big parking lot, then just caravan over to cooters and then to Bull Run from there. *shrug*

As for everyone leaving from Richmond, I think 8am is the magical time to leave Should be good if we can stay together, we'll get there just a little after 10.

My brother Jon, isn't coming once more.. he has football practice. But I'm bring my girl friend and another friend.

If my thoughts are correct we will have:
3 cars from Richmond..
BuchSVT
Proliphik
me (jeremySeVT)

(anyone else I left off please post a reply so we don't leave you by accident)

I haven't heard much from you NC folks.. so if you plan on attending, please let us know. My phones are out at the house so please don't pm me, just make a note here on this thread so that the other Richmond guys can see what you plan on doing.

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I have some extra room, just don't sit on the chips!

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
This cruise must be bad luck for cars or something. My alternator went out on the way to work today and I had to get it towed to the shop and it may not be done until monday if they are not able to get started on it today.

I guess I will still be there but it will be in my GF's P5.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Any of the Maryland guys meeting up for the ride to Bull Run? Reply and I'll check later tonight or better yet PM me with a phone number or something!!!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
okie dokie, uhm...yea i get it now. what time again...? haha

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq