Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Very nice to meet everyone. Sweet to see some of the rides but sucked because of the weather. Next time we need a full day so when the long trippers dont just eat and hang. At least throw some kartin in there too.

*back to lurking*

05 RX-8 GT
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
So what are your thoughts on Aarowhead?

Glad the weather for the game turned out better, or shoudl I say near perfect. Sorry to see your Steelers start off good, then fall off hard. It still was probably an exciting game!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I got the pics uploaded if any of you are curious to see.
I had to delete some of the pics from Jackstack because the weather made them come out really crappy
The pictures seem to be in pretty random order, but I got some pics of the rental car and plane, some from the Plaza in KC (loved the fountains), tailgaters and stadium pics, and of course pics of your rides.
The harley plant wouldn't let us take pics except for in the lobby. zzz I can take pics like that down the street from my house at the dealership if I want, so I passed on that.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=8651186/t_=4725287
login demersl at earthlink.net
(use @, no spaces)
pw NECEG

enjoy

btw, we LOVED Arrowhead. It wasn't as loud as we expected but I think that's because it's early in the season.
It was a fun game. Almost our entire row had steeler's fans, except for 2 people on each end. Most of them were real big guys, so we cheered freely and let the big guys take the heat from the hardcore Chief's fans.
The tailgating was amazing
it made me want to eat bbq all day long. The air was thick with flavor hehe. definitely yummy

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
DANG i need to read the forums more often i would've loved to have met up with everyone! OH WELL glad you all had fun! Maybe next time!!!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard