Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by cawong11:

I must give credit to chknhwk, as John pointed me out to the REV wheels. I had not been to Speed and Style's web site or REV's web site in quite a while, figuring that the Centerlines were the way to go at that time.

Dude, I have no life - I do nothing but look at wheels and . I have an issue of SCC, Super Street, Eurotuner and Turbo with the lightweight wheel/regular wheel special issue sections.

Like I said, I have no life.

Those look pretty sweet - I may look at them, too. I need new wheels. And I guess I can rest easy they'll clear any brakes I get!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Does anyone know anything about REV wheels? Does anyone have any experience with them? Just wondering.

BTW, Chris. Let us know how long it took for your order to ship, etc. so we can see how speedandstyle works. Thanks.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I should hope to have the new wheels by tomorrow, but most likely Monday of next week. I have not seen this brand before, but just like with most wheels on the market, these probably come from one of the factories over seas, making the same style of wheels under different brand names.

#734428 09/04/03 09:10 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
For all of those who were interested to know how fast the wheels would get here, they are sitting at the UPS depot close to my location. That's amazine, ordered Tuesday at 12pm and in Canada this afternoon (2 days later).

I'm going to go pick them up this evening, and hopefully have them installed by tomorrow afternoon. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
We need a big, fat thumbs up gif!!!!!!!!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I bought REV Model II 17x7 Hyperblack from SpeedAndStyle.com and they shipped very quick. Took about a week to get from Flordia to New Brunswick CANADA. I'm very happy with them so far.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Same here i bought some Rev 12s and i love them, Very lightweight and im very happy. Robert over at Speed and style is an awesome Guy. heres some pics. Click me

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Darn UPS. I went over to the depot and waited for an hour. The service desk came back to tell me that the delivery driver already came and went, and they don't know where my wheels are in the warehouse. Guess I am going to have to wait till tomorrow to see them, and also to check for clearance with the front Wilwood calipers.

#734433 09/05/03 02:18 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
What tire upgrade would you guys get with the REV Model X? I like the look and the weight of the wheels and my Goodyears have some only a little tread left. Any suggestions? I want to not that I'll be adding MSDS headers (alrready bought), with true duals and a new intake in the near future, on top of the mods in my signature. Maybe an LSD, clutch and flywheel next year.

99 E1 SVT Black/Tan, MSDS Headers, SHO-Shop Y, BAT Intake, Opt. TB, UR Clutch/Flywheel, Quaife, B&M, Konis, GC Coilovers, Pulley, Mintex Pads, 17" MAS Italy Rogers, Nitto 215/45/17, Portmatch, 138K
#734434 09/05/03 02:53 AM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I will running Toyo Proxes T1S (from my Centerlines, only 900 miles or so), as they are a tire that I have used before. The Toyo's are also the spec tire for the Speed Cup Touring Cars. They come with a higher than average price, but well worth the $$$$. Alternatively you may try the Kumho Escta MX series tires. Your tire choice is pretty broad if you so choose a 17" wheel.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard