83 in a 65
58 in a 40

At least I'm consistent

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
one close call got pulled over doing 71 in a 55 construction zone july4 at 2am at the time was 18 years old i failed the breathalizer cop said by the time i got to the station i wouldnt be drunk yelled a little at me a bit and told me to drive home with the windows down cause it smelled like liquor. got a speeding ticket for $127 and 2 points got lucky thought i was done. that was like the 3rd day i had that car too.

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
two weeks ago:
80 in a 65 $118 + traffic school
two years ago, still a new driver 2:30 am 120 in a 45 , blow past a cop, see him start up, oh sht, keep going, after a few turns and crazy manuvers , got home w/ nothing

98 Silver V6 SE Sport K&N w/ heat sheild, Elky mesh, fog-light mod, knauberized
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Friend called me a pu$$y for doing speed limit on a street in Chicago. So I floored it and as soon as I hit 80mph (in a 30mph zone) I saw a cop pass by on the other side. THANK GOD Chicago cops are dumbasses. **knock on wood**

btw for the chicago guys, this was on irving park in between narragansett and oak park, by the cemetary (on the cemetary side). Nice straightaway.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
thats not a cemetary. its a location for the people that suffer from mental retardation so they can learn to opperate in the world on their own. the cemetary is between cumberland and harlem. in the 2nd half. anyway my friend got 5 tickets. unsafe lane changing, speeding 93 in a 55, loud muffler, no seat belt. and illegal lane usage.

he changed 5 lanes on the highway to get on his off ramp because pricks wouldnt let him in. it was a unmarked camero that caught him. the cop almost hit the median when he tried to switch 5 lanes on the high way, the cop was lucky my friend let him in or the cop would have wrecked his car.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by NITROS:
thats not a cemetary. its a location for the people that suffer from mental retardation so they can learn to opperate in the world on their own. the cemetary is between cumberland and harlem. in the 2nd half. anyway my friend got 5 tickets. unsafe lane changing, speeding 93 in a 55, loud muffler, no seat belt. and illegal lane usage.

he changed 5 lanes on the highway to get on his off ramp because pricks wouldnt let him in. it was a unmarked camero that caught him. the cop almost hit the median when he tried to switch 5 lanes on the high way, the cop was lucky my friend let him in or the cop would have wrecked his car.

oh crap, my bad. I was talking about the stretch on addison in between oak park and narragansett.

EDIT: While we are talking about that area, do you (or anybody else) know who's svt is parked on addison and major right by resurrection hospital? I see it every single day, because my friend lives on waveland and major. It has to be either a ceg or fco member, its heavily modded.

Last edited by lithium398; 08/26/03 05:24 AM.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
105 in a 50 (CZ) and whole lotta other trouble.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
charged with:
felony evade and elude, wreckless driving one county, wreckless driving in the second county, illegal use of a radar detector, illegal transportation of hazmat (open bottle of n2o), speeding citation (speeds in excess of 100mph)

convicted of:
2 counts of wreckless driving (misdemeanor in circuit court which i guess is different from traffic since these tickets will never go away), illegal use of a radar detector, liscense suspended for 90 days and 9 days in jail not counting the night i spent during the whole ordeal, and 2500 dollor fine, and had to hire a bad ass lawyer. total court fees and attorney fee was over 6 grand. this happend one year ago. havent had a ticket or been pulled over since. hard lesson learned is i will never run from the police again. that was almost 400 bux right there.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Talk about an old thread

98.5 CSVT
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I raced my tour against my friends 2004 Cavalier LS on I43 northbound from Port Washington at 110mph! That was the sh!t. Glad I didn't get busted, that woulda been the end of me...cause I've got two 4 pointers already ...I also don't do that stuff anymore cause I'd rather do it at the strip... Yeah it was fun, but it was stupid too

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard