Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
in my 83 elky:
$300 ticket
$100 for Excessive smoke
$100 for excessive noise
$100 for speeding
i left a gas station with the tires blazin, 150' worth of rubber and a cloud of smoke so big i couldnt even see the blue lights on the cruiser sitting behind me.
got it reduced to $70..hey, what can i say, bad valve seals and a loose belt. the magestrate was feeling generous.

In the SVT:
$265
85MPH in a 65MPH zone
Failure to stay within marked lanes
unsafe lane change
and i thikn i pissed him off when i passed his field sobriety test with flying colors (i was sober)
i just forgot to use my directional.
it was 1:30AM and i was only about 1/8th of a mile from my exit and my house is less than 1/2 a mile off the exit.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
76 in a 35 but let off with a warning. pheww
-Matt

98 Silver Frost SVT Frostie
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Didn't someone on here run over a bunch of grannies?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
71 is a 40. He halfed the fine to 270 for my clean driving record, but I got the hook-up from a friends dad who new the cop!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
noting so far, ive been lucky, too lucky :

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I dont know if it was the most trouble but the strangest look I ever got from a cop was when he pulled me over at 3am coming home from a midnight showing of the rocky horror picture show dressed like this.

It got even worse when I had to get out of the car to get my wallet out of the trunk and I had some guys passing by in a car slow down and whistle at me They must have been drunk because I know I dont look that much like a girl.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
AH MY EYES! LOL! MOX you are nuts!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
i've never even been pulled over .

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
85 in a 55 - ended up just getting a small fine since the judge respected that I was in the USMC

Pulled over many times and let go after the cops see I served.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I've so far been let off with warnings on three separate occations from Tennessee Highway Patrol (and they're supposed to be the hardasses)

Expired tags

85 in a 70 @ 10:30pm on Pellissippi Pkwy

Indicated 90 in a 70 (he said 86, my tires throw off the speedo i guess)... I was coming out of Memphis headed home. This guy got me out of the car to ask me some questions and look through the car; he said Memphis is a popular place to pick up 'stuff'. He war real nice, and I was REAL cooperative and respectful, and he let me off of what would have been a $150 fine (with the warning that right up the road was some construction, and if I were to be pulled over going that fast in the construction zone, the fine would have doubled! Yikes

The funniest story is getting pulled over by the same cop in the same speed trap twice (fine was the same even though i was going faster the second time). He didn't recognize me the second time because it was about a year later and I was in a different vehicle, but the questions he asked the second time were like
"You know why I pulled you over?"
"yes sir"
"you know what the speed limit is back there?"
"yes sir"

So the moral of that story is: Never speed through that 1/2 mile streach of road ever again. I continue to speed everywhere else though.

MrRoarke865 '98 Silver Frost E0 '02 Honda Shadow ACE 750 MrsRoarke865 '97 Mystique 2.5 ATX
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard