Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Well, Cliff and I were going to hold down No. VA, but since he sold out I guess it will just be me. I could meet the Richmonders if you want. let me know.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
cable on my imrc broke off the cable mount so i replaced that so i couldnt make it...i was lucky enough that i had bought another imrc off of ebay and picked that up at 8:30pm tonite....but by the time i had put the new one on and tested it out...it was too late to make it....but if anybody wants to drop by columbia, md i will at the show sponsered by audio connection. sunday 10 -4

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Well, it was a good turnout and it was nice to put some faces to names and meet some VA CEGers.

Thanks, it was a good time!

We'll try to set something else up in the near future. Perhaps a small mod meet/cookout at my place or something.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Pete beat me to it. It was good meet. Lucky for me I rolled in at 3:30am . Everyone's car looked good. We've gotta have another meet not too far off.. let's not forget the mountain drive...

Good stuff, had fun, nice meeting all of you.

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sounds like everyone had fun, and I am sorry I missed it.
That sounds good Pete, just let us all know when. I hope nobody needed to camp out but made it home safely.

Birthdate 1/6/2000 Mods: 35% Tint Bosal Exhaust K & N Air Intake, MAF Koni & Eibach Spec I/Spec Flywheel DMD http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=895138
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Well, Cliff and I were going to hold down No. VA, but since he sold out I guess it will just be me.

hey hey now, you'll see when you have your little one, time alone becomes precious, sorry i couldn't make it, anyone take any pics? also, my computer at home got that virus so i can barely get on anymore, this sux!

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
jesus jeremy you got home at 330, i was back in the west end at 145. and i haven't gone to sleep yet, my car ran out of gas, wow it was a gay night after we left. but i had a lot of fun and i have some pics of me n jeremy on the interstate

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
hahah, yeah, I went to a gas station around 2:30am to get some more fuel and I knew I wasn't going to have that much cash in my checking account, I have a credit line (basically a creditcard from the bank) So whenever I have money I try to put as much as possible into that the credit line so that my monthly payments aren't so big.. but I hadn't added money back to my checking for a while...well.. so I put $5.01. The card doesn't go through...

so I went over to the atm.. says I have $1.80. Great. I have no cash on me. so I tell the guy, let me check my car. So I start with my change stash... ok $4 in change.. and that's it.. no more in my change holder.. so I start searchin' around for change under the seats.. thank goodness for lost change.. I found what I needed, and just imagine, if I hadn't bought 2 meals that night, I would have been fine.

Hey Sam, if you can email me or post those pictures of the cruise. Thanks.

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Well, Cliff and I were going to hold down No. VA, but since he sold out I guess it will just be me.

hey hey now, you'll see when you have your little one, time alone becomes precious, sorry i couldn't make it, anyone take any pics? also, my computer at home got that virus so i can barely get on anymore, this sux!

LMAO, I hear ya Cliff. I was just razzin' ya. I didn't make it either as I got a BAD case of food poisoning! Guh! I was hemmed up all night. Grrrr... Anyway, I'm p'd that I missed it! Next time guys. I'm still down for the Skyline or Cooter's Cruise. Holla at me Pete, we'll see if we can make this happen.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OMFG i forgot i saw a skyline on the way home and a hooked up supra, i died

ok i'm gonna try to post pics, lets see if it works

pictures

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard