L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Originally posted by Logan00:
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.

No need to be an ass. I never blamed you. I just wanted to know why you didn't show up to ANYTHING....along with Joe. I thanked you NUMEROUS times for helping with this....even if it was doomed. I just wanted more of the fellow CCEGers to be around.

i CAN NOT speak for Joe , i didnt talk to him till sunday night, but my plans changed early in the week as the bill for my car got bigger so taking off work was NOT an option

2006 KIA RIO LX 5-speed 2003 Escape 3.0L wifes
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.

No need to be an ass. I never blamed you. I just wanted to know why you didn't show up to ANYTHING....along with Joe. I thanked you NUMEROUS times for helping with this....even if it was doomed. I just wanted more of the fellow CCEGers to be around.

i CAN NOT speak for Joe , i didnt talk to him till sunday night, but my plans changed early in the week as the bill for my car got bigger so taking off work was NOT an option

Is the car fixed?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L

Is the car fixed?

yeah it was a stupid ass wire from the battery to the ecu
plus a full swaybar link and all bushing replace and trans mounts , plus just purchased a AEM intake and struts and spring and then the final anal rape the trans rebuild , then finally i can start to work on my actual project not my daily driver this car is never being raced agin even though it runs better and stronger now then when it was running 15.2's.

just cant wait to start project 240.....

2006 KIA RIO LX 5-speed 2003 Escape 3.0L wifes
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I have a idea lets make a list of those to blame for the bad things about the meet

6.slow ass 18second cars!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well thursday night other things came up that I had to attend to. friday night I originally planed to leave work at noon to goto the track but since my clutch is going out and my boss asked if I wanted to say late for some over time and since I was already getting payed for the noon till 5 time I said sure cause I need the money to get my clutch replaced. sat I remember you saying you would call me back later once you figured out what was going on never got a call back from you. sunday well OK I know car show didn't know where it was gonna be at and my car isn't exactly a show car so I never really planed on going to the car show.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
sunday well OK I know car show didn't know where it was gonna be at and my car isn't exactly a show car so I never really planed on going to the car show.

Whats This???

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
Whats This???

the same thing bob has been saying all along since the early planing of the meet the same idea that everyone was basicly turning their nose up at..... so I was suppose to know that you guys decided to go there how?

OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds.... but sorry I do not know how to do that please forgive me.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds....

Now you're getting the idea!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by bk4293:
OOH I get it I was suppose to read your minds....

Now you're getting the idea!

Should have or called Steve...he only posted his number all over the forums.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
so wheres the dyno graphs? was there a dyno?

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard