Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
let's all not worry about this now. It's in the past. We can always set-up something for the future. If you guys want I will set it up!

Phil

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Logan00:
dude when we talked at 1130 you said you didnt have enough i said then dont bother you say OK then that was that , i wnet to bed just cuz you change you mind in the middle of the night doesnt mean that what was said at 1130 changed you woke her up she ddint know who it was , and i was sleeping know that at last thought it was cancelled next time i guess people should get there [censored] together more than 1 day before , i should have cancelled it a moth ago but it didnt just in case .

but it isnt my fualt you change things at 2am you should have spoke up at 1130!!!

That is not the point.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
dude when we talked at 1130 you said you didnt have enough i said then dont bother you say OK then that was that , i wnet to bed just cuz you change you mind in the middle of the night doesnt mean that what was said at 1130 changed you woke her up she ddint know who it was , and i was sleeping know that at last thought it was cancelled next time i guess people should get there [censored] together more than 1 day before , i should have cancelled it a moth ago but it didnt just in case .

but it isnt my fualt you change things at 2am you should have spoke up at 1130!!!

That is not the point.

whats your god damn point then when i got up at 9am pam said somebody called but she didnt know who it was they asked for me she said i was sleeping and that was that!!! she was sleeping till the phone rang too!

you guys could have gone but you didnt , what did you think i could cancel it at 1130pm after i talked to you , yeah sure! i posted the info the direction the phone number and the address 3 days before hand , so dont blame me .

2006 KIA RIO LX 5-speed 2003 Escape 3.0L wifes
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
You know it is not just about the dyno. Out of anybody in the CCEG I would have expected you and Joe to be hanging out with us. It was only Steve, Mike, Charlie, Sean, and Phil (who doesn't even own a Contour) repping the CCEG. This was so dissapointing to say the least. This could have bigger if there wasn't a loss in support from the people that were planning this. People said they were still coming so we still had events planned. No one from here other than the ones that showed called me or anything. What is done is done.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
You know it is not just about the dyno. Out of anybody in the CCEG I would have expected you and Joe to be hanging out with us. It was only Steve, Mike, Charlie, Sean, and Phil (who doesn't even own a Contour) repping the CCEG. This was so dissapointing to say the least. This could have bigger if there wasn't a loss in support from the people that were planning this. People said they were still coming so we still had events planned. No one from here other than the ones that showed called me or anything. What is done is done.

after the time and effort i put into this for nothing you know what i really didnt give a [censored] about showing up , where were all your other boys at? they didnt show either .

i had better things to do with the little time i have with my family!

i can not speak for joe seening that i didnt speak to him at all that weekend

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

after the time and effort i put into this for nothing you know what i really didnt give a [censored] about showing up , where were all your other boys at? they didnt show either .

I borrowed some of Stazi's popcorn and MrsFurby's pop from the other thread. Now I need a chair.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

My other boys? Everyone showed up but you, Joe and Kev (who was sick).

L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.

L
Logan00 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
I have a idea lets make a list of those to blame for the bad things about the meet

1.Joe
2.Joe
3.Milan
4.kevin
5.bozo the clown
6.slow ass 18second cars!
7.lets blame joe again
8.heat humidity and no dyno
9.joe
10.and finally piss poor comuication

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
i can keep this up all day long but i really dont care blame me all you want , forget milan and all the other people who pissed on this meet , just blame the guy who helped with the website setup the dyno TRYED to get a place to eat after the hotel was lost ,
just keep blaming me i dont care , if it was all so important why did you all wait till friday at 4pm to call me , and then be surprised when i said i had to work , im sooo glad i didnt lose money over this by taking off of work.

No need to be an ass. I never blamed you. I just wanted to know why you didn't show up to ANYTHING....along with Joe. I thanked you NUMEROUS times for helping with this....even if it was doomed. I just wanted more of the fellow CCEGers to be around.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard