Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
id like to thank everyone who participated in this group buy.you guys where the great ones to deal with.id like to give a big thanks to eric(myfastse)on all his help in this group buy.ill be contacting everyone in the next week to let them know when there shifters have been shipped out.once again thanks for all your support and the group buy has officially ended.for those who where contiplating the plates we may be having a production run on the risers so pm me for questions. RayL Fastlanemotorsports

(2)1994 mustang GTs 2001 gt convertible loaded.www.haywoodspeed.com
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Just to let everyone know and understand and kinda reinforce what Ray said: We are looking to ship everything one on next friday as long as everything continues to go smoothly. With next week being a short week that is as soon as we can ship them. They will be ordered on tuesday and should be with ray on thursday or friday.

I would like thank everyone for this making this group buy possible and really thank Ray for the time and money he has put in to this. Ray "personally" bought the bolts for everyone to make this a "true bolt" in for everyone. If any of you have any problems trying to put this in please do not hesitate to PM me or call Ray.

Once again, Thanks everyone.

Later,

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by myfastse:
Just to let everyone know and understand and kinda reinforce what Ray said: We are looking to ship everything one on next friday as long as everything continues to go smoothly. With next week being a short week that is as soon as we can ship them. They will be ordered on tuesday and should be with ray on thursday or friday.

I would like thank everyone for this making this group buy possible and really thank Ray for the time and money he has put in to this. Ray "personally" bought the bolts for everyone to make this a "true bolt" in for everyone. If any of you have any problems trying to put this in please do not hesitate to PM me or call Ray.

Once again, Thanks everyone.

Later,

Eric

Smoothest group buy I've seen in a long time.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by RayL5480:
gothca covered chris,hope you get to stop by while you are in Nc,since youll be 20 minutes up the road.

sorry, dude, i hate that, we hit so much traffic in knoxville and then again in ashville, it took till 8 o clock to get to burlington, where we got so hungry, we gave up and stopped and got a room...but, my fiancee's family owns a beach cottage somewhere on the east coast over there, and i made new golfin buddies with her cousins this weekend at a country club up there, so i got plenty o reasons to come back, maybe during fall break in oct.

sorry to hijack the thread.....thanks again ray....

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ray-
How much was I charged for the shifter and when was the charge run through on my card?

I got a deduction from my bank account for $150 on the 27th and didn't know if it was for the shifter, I was expecting the $100.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I will call ray in the morning and check with him about the charges. One of us will let you know. PM him with your number so he can call you and let you know if there was a mistake or if it wasn't him.

Later,

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
i just pmed ssmumich to tell him ,but ill just make a post to let everyone know that NO cards have been or will be run untill your shifter is being shipped.thats why i got everyones numbers as so i could call you back to let you know the billing and shipping status.if anyone has any questions please feel free to call me up 1-800-457-6166.thanks Ray

(2)1994 mustang GTs 2001 gt convertible loaded.www.haywoodspeed.com
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Just an update. Thanks everyone for being patient (sp?) and the shifters should be with us tomorrow. That is if everything goes okay with UPS. The plates "should be ready Monday". If we have everything monday we will either try to call you and give you a tracking number or PM you so you have the Tracking number to track your package. It looks like everything is in the hands of the Machine shop that is making the plates for us. Ray is calling them everyday to make sure these things are ready on Monday.

Later,

Eric

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Solid!

(I watched Undercover Brother and that damn phrase is stuck in my head)

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Great guys to work with. I got lucky to get in on this deal.

Thanks

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard