Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Here is the deal on the Steeda Tri-Ax/F shifter with no knob. We need to have 15 people to get this pricing. The reason being free shipping from Steeda to the distributor means lower price to us.

The way payment will work. Once we have the fifteen people and the group buy is closed I will PM you all with the number of the distributor in which you can make your payment too. He will take your shipping address , order, and payment. Once the group buy closes I would like for for everyone to pay as soon as possible as we will be waiting for everyone to pay. Once everyone has paid he will order the shifters and ship them out to us.

Retail 109.00 + 10.00 shipping = 119.00

Price for us - $90.00 and that includes shipping to you. (within the 48 states, sorry Alaska and Hawaii) shipping will be more for you. Add tax if you live in NC

If you really want a knob they are $40 more.

Lets get this thing going.

Later,

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
What kind of modifications need to be done to get this shifter to fit? Is it fairly easy to do? If so, count me in for 1. Seems like there's alot of interest here so lets get this rolling.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i will be glad to do another in depth write up on the install again for you guys buying these shifters...all you need to buy is 4 longer bolts w/nuts, and you'll need a drill...very easy to do...you use the plastic piece under the shifter tower as the riser plate...this only applies to the '98 and '99 models though...the '00 have a revised shifter tower,and do not have this plastic piece(iirc y2ksvt put one on his '00,maybe he can post about how he did it)...i don't have time right now,but i will be glad to do a detailed step by step install write up before you guys get your shifters...

i've had mine in over a year now without a single problem...and it is awesome....i also helped rob install his at the nashville meet earlier this year,and it only took a few minutes...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
To all of those who are asking about the difference between the B&M and the Steeda, there is a difference or two. I have the B&M, and have also driven a SVT with a Steeda. With the B&M it takes alot more movement to get into 1st(you have to get used to going much more to the left and then up) or you'll find that you start off in third . The Steeda doesn't require that extra effort and it shifts very short and smoothly. I'd say its about the same length between shifts, if not a little shorter than the B&M. However the B&M is much shorter than the Steeda, but that also depends on the konb you put on it.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
And I'll have a stupid question:

Since I have a Focus shift tower installed in my SVT, will I still need to make that adapter plate or will it work without it?

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
The shift tower is on the transmission...it doesn't have anything to do with the stick shift area inside the car as they are connected by the cables. The riser is probably required to allow the lowest point on the steeda to clear the floor panel. If you don't have an actual Ford Focus, then count on using a riser plate. Sounds easy enough to make one with a piece of wood if you don't have the plastic plate. Give the guy a chance to describe how its done so we can all use his "how-to".

war....

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Thanks War for the reply. I kept hearing "shift tower" and got a little confused. I'm back on track.

Count me in for a shifter please.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Count me in. Will the stock shift knob work?

1998 SVT
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Put me down for a shifter Been waiting to get one of these.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I have been waiting for this also. I'm pretty sure our knob will screw right on,but a Momo sure would look nice!
Count me in!

Rod
2kSVT

-2000 SVT-Silver Frost/Midnight Blue #1,382 of 2,150 Born on 01-07-2000 It's got stuff -2003 Lincoln Navigator-Ultimate Silver/Midnight Blue -1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500-custom paint,CHROME
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard