Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
I tried searching, but couldn't find the answer (I know it's been asked before).

Anyways, I'm going to pick up an SVT rear bumper tomorrow morning and was wondering if it'd fit in the car (I have folding rear seats), or if I have to take it in my friend's pickup. Would like to not have to drive 300 miles in his old truck

Thanks

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
you should be able to do it in your car, lay down front passenger seat and have it lay from fron passenger seat to rear drivers side. i belive thats the best way.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
You COULD always just bring the tools necessary and just change the bumper really quick in the parking lot at the place where your getting it? It takes like 10 minutes to swap bumpers. Then just let the yard keep your old one? Then when you get home, have the bodyshop just take it off to paint it. It goes on and off real easy. Just a thought? You may not like it?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
C
C
It will fit. My rear bumper fit without a problem after some stupid girl rearended me on the highway. While I was in an ambulance, my husband came, tore the bumper the rest of the way off and threw it in the trunk.

Cindy 1998 Contour SVT #1129(currently has the Plague) 1994 Mazda MX-6 LS autocrosser

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard