Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Thats exactly why I've "postponed" graduating until next December. My good friend graduated from UW the year and she is miserable cuZ she cant find a job. I like this college gig so I might have to ride it for all its worth.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I see soooo many svt contours around, especially the plymouth-brooklyn park area. I wish I knew some of them. I like cruising anoka during the summer, it'd be nice to see some them. We usually find someone with a cool car or they like our cars and we sit and talk cars to them. I think that's the most fun. You get to meet a lot of new people. & I did see a really clean silver one in the rogers area going down 94 like 2 weeks ago, it had a bunch of people in it. and to the guys talking about the real world, I don't think it's too bad, but I suppose I'm lucky, I still live at home.

Last edited by ShortySVTC; 02/18/05 04:37 PM.

Denise Anderson
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
So many cars so little time to see and such a small world as well. I have seen several SVTs in my area of IGH and SSP. I have alot of parts comming for my car now and hopefully I can get my girl looking good. I lost my wife a few months ago so I live at home again with my two boys and attend school full time at night. I drive a distance every night. 60-64 miles round trip depending wich way I go. I go to Hearzing in Crystal MN. I graduate in 11 months now. Need to do what I can while I can after school I am on my own again and the real world strikes. Hopefully I run into some of you guys this summer.

Tony

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by ellmers95:
So many cars so little time to see and such a small world as well. I have seen several SVTs in my area of IGH and SSP. I have alot of parts comming for my car now and hopefully I can get my girl looking good. I lost my wife a few months ago so I live at home again with my two boys and attend school full time at night. I drive a distance every night. 60-64 miles round trip depending wich way I go. I go to Hearzing in Crystal MN. I graduate in 11 months now. Need to do what I can while I can after school I am on my own again and the real world strikes. Hopefully I run into some of you guys this summer.

Tony

Im really sorry to hear about your wife. If you need anything or help im not that far away (stillwater)

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Hey ya'll. I live up in Zimmerman and have a toreador red svt with white 17's on it. I have seen a nice silver frost one up in this area and now am seeing a very clean black csvt around the elk river area. Anyone form up in the northern burbs?

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hey SVT8008....post some pics of your ride.....I've got a t-red SVT with white 18's.......love the white wheels on the red!!!

I've got a buddy that lives up in Zimmerman....I may be heading up your way in 3-4 weeks.....we go up there about once every two months to play Hold'em with all his buddies and neighbors, etc....we'll have to hook up or something.

Later.

98 T-Red CSVT
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ellmers95:
I have seen several SVTs in my area of IGH and SSP.

One of them is me, and i can name two other ones with Silver Frost, but mine is the newest one with the Tint all the way around and Window Banner One i don't know if you have seen it Tony, but it has a custom molded hood scoop and you can see it any day off of McArthur Street and 1st Ave. in SSP check it out, i like his hood The other one i know of can be seen usually at Khouri's Restaraunt (off upper 55th) In the back corner cuz it's the manager's car. Some lady but she has a gauge pod, aftermarket grill, tint, chrome acc's, and exhaust that i've noticed.

The other Tony

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
The silver svt in zimmerman is my boyfriend's sister her name is Jessica and she just moved to New York in july & took the car with. I have a black 98 svt contour I live in Big Lake so I'm not tooo far from u. plus my boyfriend Rory lives on fremont ave. so maybe I'll see you around sometime. Can I ask who you are? -Denise

Denise Anderson
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Ya, I noticed that the silver frost svt in zimm was gone. I live in marturano woods by the new elem. school in zimm. It's good to see that there are still some svt's surviving out there in the MN metro. ANyone know a palce who will do custom chops on stock svt exhaust...i have a small hole near the headers and I don't want to replace the whole section.

sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
yeah I called my boyfriend (Rory) to see if he knew who you were and he helped build your house. He works for Northwoods Plumbing, who subcontracts for Minks Custom Homes. I think you've worked with them on your neighbors house. I think. So yeah that's cool. you should join svtoatc it's really fun. We're part of that club, we have been for like 2 years it's cool.

Last edited by ShortySVTC; 03/14/05 06:43 PM.

Denise Anderson
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard