Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I fabricated it myself. Cost me about 15$ in materials to make the adaptor.

-Jeff -"Buck Futter!!" My Ride! http://members.sounddomain.com/sideoftheroad
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
We are working on a kit for the post 98 contour and 98 + mysiques. The price for a complete kit which includes front and rear bumpers and sides with mesh is $800. If you would like to get an idea of what this kit is going to look like there is a picture of the kit on my car which is a pre 98 contour on the group buy thread of this site. It is on page 6 of the group buy that says A NEW KIT DESIGN ONLY 7 NEEDED. Let me know what you think?

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Hey J-lab.... I have a question. When you meshed your grille... what did you do to it? Like How did you get the mesh to stick to the back of the grille? Also what type of material did you use? LOL... it would be nice if you had some sort of step-by-step instructions. BTW your car is nice Wanna trade for mine? 98 Mystique (stock)

STeve

PS: I meant several questions

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Not to move this thread on a tangent or anything, my question is sorta related... Are the bodies of Contour and Mystique so different? Like would a hood or trunk lid from a 'tour fit a 'stique? I always wanted to spruce up my car's exterior, but I don't know anyone who would custom fabricate body parts (side skirts, bumpers, etc.) Direct bolt-on is a must for me. So what I'm getting from this thread is that skirts will bolt on, and a rear, but not the front. Yes/no?

Yeah, I'm a troll... 2000 Saab 9-5 SE 2003 Dodge Neon SXT
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Yes you are right. The front won't bolt on, the others will. I don't mind the mystique's front, just lower it and it looks alright

Steve

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
there is a body kit for a mystique from razzi the just made it pics will be up soon not sure what it looks like not the same as the contour they said

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I was going to recommend getting an SVT sides and rear, and paying someone alot of $$$ to chop the mystique bumper in half and mold it to the svt bumper. Do you have any pics of your car? I am interested to see what it looks like.

Originally posted by NVS Mystique:
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
The SVT front bumper bolts right up, too. Looks kind of cool, if you ask me.

-Chris

No the SVT front DOES NOT bolt right on to the mystique, I had to get mine cut and molded to my Mystique front bumper.

Aaron

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Check out this link it has pics of my car.
Pics of my Car

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
that is bad@$$

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
that is bad@$$

Thanks

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard