Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Max02 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
While my wife doesn't mind my new SVT, she can't stand riding in the passenger seat because its "too hard and uncomfortable". Obviously she doesn't understand good, Germanic support. But...I need her happy, so I would like to get a cushy car seat cover for the passenger's seat that I can take in and out when she's not it the car. Does anyone have any good suggestions?! Thanks!

2002 Nissan Maxima SE Former 2000 SVT Contour owner
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
go to like walmart or k mart in the automotive section they have seat covers... buy a cheep one, take 2 pellows and sew em in it... :-D comfy

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
If she doesn't like your seats stuff her in the trunk!
That oughta make her appreciate the seats a little more.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I've always heard the backseats are comfortable

Couldn't you take the seat out and stuff some extra foam up under the seat cover? Then you wouldn't have to take it in and out all the time. You probably wouldn't notice it was there either.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
M
Max02 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Eric L:
I've always heard the backseats are comfortable

Couldn't you take the seat out and stuff some extra foam up under the seat cover? Then you wouldn't have to take it in and out all the time. You probably wouldn't notice it was there either.

That's not a bad idea. Has anybody ever tried that? Is there room for some extra cushion?

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
tell her to wait a few years, most women will fill out with their own cushions after a few years of marriage.. bet the seat will feel real soft and fluffy then....
hope this helps.

M
Max02 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dbird:
tell her to wait a few years, most women will fill out with their own cushions after a few years of marriage.. bet the seat will feel real soft and fluffy then....
hope this helps.

At 32 my wife is still very thin, so I don't think I can wait until she grows her own junk-in-the-trunk!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by GreenHornet:
While my wife doesn't mind my new SVT, she can't stand riding in the passenger seat because its "too hard and uncomfortable". Obviously she doesn't understand good, Germanic support. But...I need her happy, so I would like to get a cushy car seat cover for the passenger's seat that I can take in and out when she's not it the car. Does anyone have any good suggestions?! Thanks!

me

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard